Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverton/2014/12/ex-nike_employee_pleads_guilty.html
49298F6D-4EF4-48C6-9CF7-575B0AD519AD.jpeg

You in the wrong thread?

The 500 trillion example of white privilege. She clearly was in on this but gets to walk away with a severance package and has a resume to get hired at any company that isn’t a competitor of Nike. We ain’t never getting a PS5 now :lol:. Her and her brat need to be in jail.
You don’t get a severance package when you quit

The 500 trillion example of white privilege. She clearly was in on this but gets to walk away with a severance package and has a resume to get hired at any company that isn’t a competitor of Nike. We ain’t never getting a PS5 now :lol:. Her and her brat need to be in jail.

What makes you think she will receive severance? She resigned and most likely violated the terms of employment.

They should go to jail? That family has lost more because of this than most of you entitled whiners can even imagine. So many people talking like nothing happend to her have absolutely no idea what a high ranking Nike execs yearly salary, retirement, stock options, performance bonuses and health insurance actually look like and the years of hard work it took her to get to that position. Not to mention all the unwarranted hate and jealousy towards the kid who obviously made a mistake, but I imagine most of you in his position would of done the exact same thing.

Favorite part of this thread are the people who seem to think for some reason are just as entitled as Michael Jordan’s son when it comes to be able to get some sort of love from a business his father made billions for. All the crying that it’s not fair is just amazing 😂

What makes you think she will receive severance? She resigned and most likely violated the terms of employment.

They should go to jail? That family has lost more because of this than most of you entitled whiners can even imagine. So many people talking like nothing happend to her have absolutely no idea what a high ranking Nike execs yearly salary, retirement, stock options, performance bonuses and health insurance actually look like and the years of hard work it took her to get to that position. Not to mention all the unwarranted hate and jealousy towards the kid who obviously made a mistake, but I imagine most of you in his position would of done the exact same thing.

Favorite part of this thread are the people who seem to think for some reason are just as entitled as Michael Jordan’s son when it comes to be able to get some sort of love from a business his father made billions for. All the crying that it’s not fair is just amazing 😂

Serious?

I think a lot of people are just pointing out the schadenfreude, not to mention a small bit of annoyance that despite all this: 1. Nike isn't gonna change, 2. a lot of people are still going to shell out top dollar for kicks (it's hard to kick a habit, which in this case is pining for artificially exclusive sneakers).

I agree with you- however I don’t feel sorry for mama. Can’t tell if you do, sort of seems like it- not sure.
I don’t doubt that if she was the real deal enough to be the damn VP of North America, & she put 25 years into her career, I’m assuming she’s also been more successful than 99.99% of America outside of her day job as well. In other words, she was at least complicit with her kids business, if not actively involved. So I don’t feel any empathy towards her. But I’m sure she’s also set for the next 300 years. She prob never needs to work for corporate America again but she’s young enough to be a VP at another corporation again if she feels like it.

Boo-****ing-hoo :lol:

Nobody twisted their arms to do what they did. Greed got to that whole family (mom, dad and jr.) They deserve all that negative press.

Some things from the original article don’t add up. If he’s making over $100k/month just in discord subscriptions why is he sleeping in his car? And given where his mom is in life is she really gonna let him drop out of college and hold her credit card to make 10-20% profit before considering expenses?

Some things from the original article don’t add up. If he’s making over $100k/month just in discord subscriptions why is he sleeping in his car? And given where his mom is in life is she really gonna let him drop out of college and hold her credit card to make 10-20% profit before considering expenses?

Just to play devil’s advocate maybe she was a mother who saw her young son was passionate about what he was doing and she actually wanted to just help him?A lot of parents make mistakes thinking they are doing what is best for the kids just to have the kids being young, dumb and ungrateful end up actually hurting the parents as a result.

She’s been there 25 years, she’s going to get something. Yes they should go to jail.

She literally gave him access to insider information so he can get cheap steals at outlets all over the country, that is conspiracy. The Air Mags were supposed to be auctioned for charity yet he randomly found not 1, not 2 but 6 pairs in a storage unit, that is theft, embezzlement and charity fraud.

I haven’t even cared about sneakers like that for years anyway, most of the ones I want can be had for an extra $20 and the others I knew in advance I had no chance. I’m a reseller (not sneakers) so you need to calm down with the assumptions and stop throwing on your cape for these dumb asses.

I also said that Marcus was an idiot for selling most of the pairs to bulk buyers instead of directly doing it himself once the market was set and people were going to far trying to report him to the IRS. So once again stop making assumptions.

There’s nothing to be jealous of this pathetic loser who threw away millions and humiliated his own mama because he’s so pathetic he needed attention from strangers and couldn’t just lay low because he needed the clout. The caucacity to compare this dummy and her loser son to The Michael Jordan and his lame son :lol:

Relax, just let us laugh at this story-it’s objectively hilarious to a lot of us simply because of how ridiculous it is. It’s not like these people are suddenly going to be out on the street and starving-they’re rich, educated, ostensibly well-connected, white folks living in America assuming they don’t have criminal records or drug problems-I promise you they’ll be okay lol

Wait y’all want them locked up? :rofl: Privilege vs privilege:smh:. “I can’t buy my $200 sneakers because of him, they should get felonies and do some time!” Y’all gotta get off that weirdo wagon man

I don’t have a horse in this race but I’m saying though, ain’t that fraud what that family did? They give jail time to mothers who simply lie about their address on an application just to want to send their kids to a better school.

Back
Top Bottom