Owning a house and 1 car or renting and owning 4 cars?

Not really sure why someone would ever choose renting and 4 cars. OP if this is a situation u are in care to give more details about it?

Not really sure why someone would ever choose renting and 4 cars. OP if this is a situation u are in care to give more details about it?
No, I can't afford 4 cars for myself at all.  I do know car guys that are in that situation though

Better be renting a house with a big garage if you have 4 cars, because chances are you can't fit 4 cars at an apartment. :lol:

Better be renting a house with a big garage if you have 4 cars, because chances are you can't fit 4 cars at an apartment.
laugh.gif
He lives in a building, his place came with 2 parking spots but he pays for 2 extra parking spaces in the building garage

:rolleyes
A DD, a modder, wifey car and a truck/SUV?

One house and a car for me and wifey is all I require but def want more than one car when I reach that level.

eyes.gif

A DD, a modder, wifey car and a truck/SUV?

One house and a car for me and wifey is all I require but def want more than one car when I reach that level.
Well he's single so he has 4 cars for himself

Question is too vague.

What are the 4 cars?

I know some guys who owns a car shop that owns 4-5 old cars that he either fixes them up as a project or specifically for the track (one guy owns an E30 and E36 for the track plus another older project car and an E90 as a daily) and they live in an apartment or a condo.

Just saying it isn't too difficult to rent while owning several old cars.

give me da e92 m3 papi all i need but since OP aint said how much that 1 car would b worth ill take a aventador thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom