OYSTERS IN BAY AREA?

Does anyone know where i can buy a fresh box of Oysters in San Francisco or anywhere else in the Bay???????? I live in San Jose and we dont have places that sell Oysters and i dont want to go to Mi Pueblo and buy theyre little *** Oysters........

Isn't there like a Ranch 99 in that area. I know they sell some oysters, but I am not even sure on the price. Last time I had some, my uncle bought them at the Ranch 99 in my area and the price wasn't too bad....if I can remember correctly.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

If you want the freshest then Hog Island is the best choice, but you can always go to almost any asian market and buy a box or sack of 60 for an average price of $30. I know San Jose alone has at least a dozen spots that sell oysters.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

dont know if they sell it by the box but Fish Market got it. they got 2-3 locations in the south bay.
"my auras positive I dont promote no junk, see I'm far from a bully and I aint a punk"-phife

if ur ever in san jo....stop by A& A Perucho off Flickinger and Hostetter!!! place is off the chain!! shouts to my Ilocano peeps out there!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

off capital expressway near eastridge mall. theres an oriental store... damn...i forgot the store name and the cross street.

Back
Top Bottom