OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

i don't know why but i enjoy jason bateman playing the same character in every single movie... playing himself it seems like.

good looks..will check this out

I dont really like him as an actor, but him "being himself" in this is perfect imo.

Just finished the 1st episode.
My God Del was gangsta asf.
Playin NO games.
Great start. On to episode 2.

That boss is one of the most realistic intimidating ones I've seen on the screen.

Show is great. I'm happy the family is all in on it, got tired of family dramas like this where the entire family is annoying

This is a lot like BB but the pacing is crazier and writing is ofcourse not even close..even still the acting in this is superb

Just finished episode 5. Man Marty gettin his hand all up in Snell's businesses hahaha.

That Ruth chick is the real deal. Hoping she dont screw Marty over and stick with her on business at the strip club but idk we will see.

Pretty good so far im enjoying this

Downloaded episode 1 to watch during my commute later. IDK if I can take Bateman seriously but I'd give it a shot.

Why the Bateman hate? Am i missing something?

I think he plays this character very well.

This show was ****ing phenomenal. Just finished the whole season. My body is ready for Season 2. This is the closest thing to Breaking Bad that we've had.

The show runner says he wants to go five seasons.

Last edited:
Good show but the glaring plot holes drive me up a wall.

What were the most glaring to you?

I give the season a solid 7/8. Loved every minute of it. Never seen Jason Bateman in this type of role, but he pulled it off. Also, I thought the character development of Ruth was fun to see go full circle. Any word on a season 2?

What were the most glaring to you?

I give the season a solid 7/8. Loved every minute of it. Never seen Jason Bateman in this type of role, but he pulled it off. Also, I thought the character development of Ruth was fun to see go full circle. Any word on a season 2?

You loved every minute of it but it was a solid 7 or 8?

Back
Top Bottom