OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Sidenote: Why are female leads in shows like these so damn unlikeable? (no misogyny). Can't stand Wendy, hated Skylar from BB, hated Claire Danes in Homeland
Well one of those shows are not like the other :lol:

Love me some Laura Linney though.

The **** is up with this Byrde dude? :lol:

If he's not talking his way out of a tough spot and hes really pressed, he has no creative lies son just tells the truth :lol: Everybody else kills for him so he never has to. Even his son is willing.

Mad crazy. Owner of the Blue Cat knows you're cooking the books? Tell her some ppl are gonna kill ya family. Preacher pressing you about building the church? Tell him those farmers are actually peddling heroin.

Also do the symbols within the O signify anything to do with the episodes? I notice they change all the damn time.

Last edited:

If he's not talking his way out of a tough spot and hes really pressed, he has no creative lies son just tells the truth :lol: Everybody else kills for him so he never has to. Even his son is willing.

Mad crazy. Owner of the Blue Cat knows you're cooking the books? Tell her some ppl are gonna kill ya family. Preacher pressing you about building the church? Tell him those farmers are actually peddling heroin.

Also do the symbols within the O signify anything to do with the episodes? I notice they change all the damn time.

the symbols correspond to an object or event in the episode and also spell ozark with the o surrounding zark from top left to right and bottom

Symbols in the O at the Beginning of Each Ozark Netflix Episode

Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.13.44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.14.52-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.16.15-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.17.35-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.18.42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.19.41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.20.37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.21.49-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.22.50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-24-at-4.23.40-PM.png
http://wojdylosocialmedia.com/symbols-ozark-o-netflix/

Last edited:

Yes the symbols that appear in the 4 little boxes correlate to something that happens in the episode.

The Parallels between Wendy and Darlene....and what Jacob asked Marty about what you do when you’re bride that took your breath away turns into the wife that takes your breath away in terror was felt heavy at the final scene of the season finale :pimp:.
This. I loved the cartel lawyer stopping and explaining to her look, once you cross this line your dna and your entire being, who you were will change.

The women in this show are harder than the men. I don't think that's ever been done before.

From Ruth to Wendy.

Jacob foresaw what was going to happen. I'm scared of you :ohwell:

Started watching the series 2 days ago. Wasn't feeling the first episode because it was cliche to me but then oh man it got good. Already on season 2. Really good show man.

Ozark Season 2 Opening Credits Symbols

https://wherever-i-look.com/category/tv-series

s02e01
Ozark s02e01.png

Tie: The event in Kansas city
Lamp: ?
Crowbar: When Marty thinks there is a break in
Fire Pit: When it becomes clear Cade will be a liability

s02e02
Ozark s02e02.png

Crack pipe: Rachel in the crack house
Wheelchair: Buddy
Necklace: Charles learns Wendy lied to him
Car Accident: What leads Rachel to be found by Agent Petty.

s02e03
Ozark s02e03.png

Charles's burning boat
A pill Roy gives Rachel
Meat from the deer Jonah killed
The dead deer Jonah killed.

s02e04
Ozark s02e04.jpg

Horseshoes: The game Ruth and Rachel play when she snitches
FBI Jacket: The raid on Marty's home
Shaving cream: Buddy being shaved by Marty
The weed: I wanna say Charlotte dry snitching?

s02e05
Ozark s02e05.jpg

Roy's headphones
Charlotte's hidden money
Buddy's flare
The cuffs Ruth had on when water boarded.

s02e06
Ozark s02e06.png

All the images pretty much deal with the bodies found on Snell land from people Ash killed, to Jacob's ancestors.

s02e07
Ozark s02e07.png

The water could represent Ruth's issues with water and failed attempt at stealing a boat part
The kettle is about Wendy making tea for Mason
Notepad would be the reporter
The binky is for Zeke

s02e08
Ozark s02e08.png

Roy's pancake
Ruth or Cade's ski mask
Marty's phone with the Barb video
The fried chicken Jacob had before his car got shot up.

s02e09
Ozark s02e09.png

The apples Jacob was cutting
Ruth's rifle
Then the bottom two I want to say deals with Charlotte wanting to be emancipated.

s02e10
Ozark s02e10.png

The podium Marty gives his speech on
I'm not sure what the top right is
Marty's office exploding thanks to Frank
The plane Marty and his family were supposed to escape on.

I can give you Arya, Cersi, and Lady O but that's it. Tyrion, Tywin, and Mance match that.

Cersei
Arya
Breanne
Olenna
Daenerys
Sansa
Lady Mormont
Ellaria
Sandsnakss
Yara
Caetlyn Stark
Missandei
Ygritte

That’s just off the top of my head. That’s one of the central themes of the show. Women empowerment after terrible things. Long game.

Cersei
Arya
Breanne
Olenna
Daenerys
Sansa
Lady Mormont
Ellaria
Sandsnakss
Yara
Caetlyn Stark
Missandei
Ygritte

That’s just off the top of my head. That’s one of the central themes of the show. Women empowerment after terrible things. Long game.
Brienne harder than who? She in love with Jamie and been soft.

Get the **** outta here with Sansa.

Dude said the women in the show are harder than the men. When did Sansa get hard? She may have just got slightly firm this past season. Now you claiming she harder than somebody?

A lot of garbage filler on that list. Sandsnakes :lol: Missandei is hard now?

Brienne harder than who? She in love with Jamie and been soft.

Get the **** outta here with Sansa.

Dude said the women in the show are harder than the men. When did Sansa get hard? She may have just got slightly firm this past season. Now you claiming she harder than somebody?

A lot of garbage filler on that list. Sandsnakes :lol: Missandei is hard now?

Look at who’s literally in POWER in GOT. THAT is “going hard”. Having power by any means necessary. Which many of the women in game of thrones have put themselves in position to be...while men abused, took for granted and underestimated them.

Similar themes in Ozarks. Hence the convo the lawyer and Wendy had...as well as Ruth and Wendy bonding over being victims of abuse and navigating that.

You view “hard and soft” in an entirely different vacuum than I do. These women go hard in these shows...and they in power when the smoke clears.

Look at who’s literally in POWER in GOT. THAT is “going hard”.
This wasn't about "going hard".

You mean to tell me you misunderstood from the jump?

Reread the quote. Being harder than someone and going hard are two different things.

Also this isn't about who is in power. You're literally making up a new discussion topic :lol:

Dude said the women are harder than the men and doesn't think that's been done before.

Your list is not cutting it b. GoT does not have more female characters harder than the male ones.

You can't change wording and the discussion and then say oh we got different views of this. You literally making **** up :lol:

The women in Ozark are more hard though. Wendy clearly more than Marty. Snell's wife than him. Ruth than the Longmores except her crazy dad. Cartel lawyer. Etc.

Cersei
Arya
Breanne
Olenna
Daenerys
Sansa
Lady Mormont
Ellaria
Sandsnakss
Yara
Caetlyn Stark
Missandei
Ygritte

You're reaching and just naming names

Who is the hardest woman?

Cersei

That's it

Danny isn't **** without the dragons and is dependent on men for advice

Look like Wendy even has the lawyer shook.. Turning into a monster. Bout to have marty feeling like jacob

Back
Top Bottom