OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Damn I missed the date announcement. Had no idea this was coming so soon. With this and Westworld I’m set for my spring viewing.

Damn I missed the date announcement. Had no idea this was coming so soon. With this and Westworld I’m set for my spring viewing.

I highly respect your opinion as it pertains to professional basketball and television as well because I see you in a lot of the show threads I'm in. Having said that, my spring viewing is going to be scrawny once McMillons, Outsider and Curb are over. Is Westworld worth my time? I hear Season 1 was dope but then a lot of folks **** on Season 2. I'm not quite sure how to proceed. i obviously cant go into the WW thread because of spoilers so what are your thoughts on WW? Master Zik Master Zik , I invite you to chime in as well. Thanks bruhs

season 2 was fine, not as good as the first but still worth watching. I am looking forward to S3

Man that trailer was SERIOUS
Made me forget how mad I was about having to wait this long.

I highly respect your opinion as it pertains to professional basketball and television as well because I see you in a lot of the show threads I'm in. Having said that, my spring viewing is going to be scrawny once McMillons, Outsider and Curb are over. Is Westworld worth my time? I hear Season 1 was dope but then a lot of folks **** on Season 2. I'm not quite sure how to proceed. i obviously cant go into the WW thread because of spoilers so what are your thoughts on WW? Master Zik Master Zik , I invite you to chime in as well. Thanks bruhs

Season 2 was convoluted as hell and felt like rocket science at times but the overall concept of the show is too fire for me to abandon it.

As far as Westworld, I like it but I wasn't one of those dudes raving about S1, especially after the twist/reveal. So I really wasn't on board with all of those ppl ****ting on s2 like anything changed. To me if you were down with s1 then s2 was more of the same.

I say give s1 a try and if you like/love it binge s2. S3 soon come.

Cant think of many exceptional shows premiering or coming back. Maybe check out Devs on Hulu/FX, the next season of Fargo looks like it'll be great, and if you weren't up on it before there's Better Call Saul.

Season 2 was convoluted as hell and felt like rocket science at times but the overall concept of the show is too fire for me to abandon it.
As far as Westworld, I like it but I wasn't one of those dudes raving about S1, especially after the twist/reveal. So I really wasn't on board with all of those ppl ****ting on s2 like anything changed. To me if you were down with s1 then s2 was more of the same.

I say give s1 a try and if you like/love it binge s2. S3 soon come.

Cant think of many exceptional shows premiering or coming back. Maybe check out Devs on Hulu/FX, the next season of Fargo looks like it'll be great, and if you weren't up on it before there's Better Call Saul.

Repped. Thanks guys! I’ll definitely be checking out WestWorld. Might binge each season over the next weekends, respectively.

36 hours
C1AC57D4-E073-4B9E-92B9-DA45D5715FA0.gif

Wendy Byrde and Claire Underdwood are :pimp: but hopefully Marty learned from Frank and realized that with those types, sometimes it be ya own |l

Can anyone post any good S1/S2 recaps before S3 starts?
Want to refresh myself on the details etc. Thanks.

PO

36 hours
C1AC57D4-E073-4B9E-92B9-DA45D5715FA0.gif

Wendy Byrde and Claire Underdwood are :pimp: but hopefully Marty learned from Frank and realized that with those types, sometimes it be ya own |l
Wendy Byrde is :pimp:? Hell naw
If I’m Marty, if I got my family out of this mess in one piece, I’d kick her *** to the curb so fast

Wendy Byrde is :pimp:? Hell naw
If I’m Marty, if I got my family out of this mess in one piece, I’d kick her *** to the curb so fast

Why do you think she’s trash :lol: I could very well misremembering but she was savage. The daughter was annoying AF but the son is a boss doe

She was done to me after season 1 episode 1

If she was more attractive I’d reconsider

I'm gonna re-watch the pilot. It's been a year and a half since I seen her but if I recall correctly, I believe that I would smash. Will report back later after re-watching a few episodes.

Back
Top Bottom