OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

I'd be highly upset if ben was still alive. Great performance, sure. But I didnt like the character at all. He needed to die.

What happened when they tried to have him committed?
It wasn't an across the board agreed upon decision. The way it was done it was a half measure.

Ben should've been sent to one of those aced they keep him drugged up at all times.

They waited too long and he knew too much. They shouldn't have let him get with Ruth either.

And would that have sufficed for Navarro? Killing Ben was essential for the Byrd family in proving their loyalty to the cartel. No half measures.

And would that have sufficed for Navarro? Killing Ben was essential for the Byrd family in proving their loyalty to the cartel. No half measures.
Navarro didn't know any of the details about Ben. Helen was telling him the bare minimum like he is a liability or an ongoing risk.

Depending on when that decision is made (sending Ben away for good), Helen would be down. If its after he tells her daughter then the Birds would have to kill Helen (which they were considering). It's sort of like the situation on BB where Walt convinced Jesse Gus was gonna have them both killed if Jesse didn't kill Gale.

Pretty much, if I'm Marty I would've had Ben sent away after they saved Ruth's life with the drone.
I mean is he really dead?
Definitely :lol:.

Why would the cartel hitman spare him?

Besides that they gave Ben's corpse back to the family.

Last edited:
xs16x3nmxet41.jpg

I was kinda upset that it would be ending at 4 seasons but we've seen shows get drawn all way out. I hope the writers can tell the story that they want to tell with this 'oversized' season.

I'm glad Ozark is ending at S4. I'm definitely a fan of the series, but the end of S3 was pivoting towards Breaking Bad and constant comparisons may have not favored Ozark in the scheme of things.

Back
Top Bottom