P/C DS BUGS BUNNY 8'S (2013)

Is 200 too much to ask? Im a NYC resident so i have to pay tax on all my shoes so retail for me was about 180. Im only asking to make 20 more, but is that to much?

Depends on who you sell them to really. I know of some local stores over here that still have those on the shelf.

thats a decent price the problem is this, like Chylekin was saying some stores across the u.s. still has these sneakers for retail. but because you live in ny theyre proabably sold out of that particular size so i think you could get away with it. unless you want to wait a couple of years down the line and sell for 275. its up to you. i would hit up fulton and sunset and see what theyre charging for that shoe my guess is 275. and i would shed 10.00 off that and put up and add on craigslist.

keep in mind not everyone is aware of stock locating shoes or able to aquire a pair during release date maybe they were in prision or in iraq or busy handle personal issues so. i would check locallly and take a couple dollars of that.

Back
Top Bottom