P/C GRAPE V

hey guys well my situation is that i had a pair of DS grape v sz 9 stolen from me and i need to buy them again in the same condition cuz these are a must havefor me. i have seen them in flight club not sz 9 for like 400 (more or less). i just wanted to know how much would they go for in that sz and condition cuz idont wanna overpay because the ones i had stolen i also paid like 300.thanks guys your help is appreciated

well your probably looking anywhere between 200-250 for a deadstock pair, thats about the average price ive seen in the lounge and on eastbay. goodluck

It depends really on who selling them. You're looking at least 200-350. Honestly pay between 200-250 like my man above me said.

Those are accurate price checks. I've sold my Grapes in size 9 on eBay for $317 about 4 months ago, DS with everything and ICY.

well im pretty impatient so alot of times i end up copping wat i need for way too much. but im tight in cash so ill wait. but if i wait long enough does anyonethink i can get a ds pair sz 9 for about 250 give or take. cuz i looked at the places i know and ebay and so far no luck

You won't find a pair for $200-$250... that's wishful thinking. $300+ is the going rate despite prices on everything else dropping.

Your looking at about 230-320, but if you wait a bit, you can get a pair off ebay for less

Back
Top Bottom