P Diddy says Voting is a Scam, 'Vote or Die was full of ****'

My man :pimp:, reading this made me feel a little better. I used to feel heavily obligated to carry the weak in order for our group to survive and succeed within this society. We have those that are successful, but they get it and don't band together to make more power moves but most of that is fear of losing what they have so it's understandable.
And anybody who got it good w/ the FED
Asians have economic power b, which is right under institutional power. At this point, it'd be damn hard for anyone not Asian to own a nail shop or a hair store in minority neighborhoods, even for the core demographic whom those services are provided for. Asians, whether it be those from China, Korea,Vietnam, Japan, etc. have economic power and comradery. KAGRO is big for Korean-American grocers and they make moves, I received a scholarship from them and they do what they do to support their own. They don't really NEED the finances of White America in order to flourish per se. Most of the imports come from Asia so they get the hookup, especially w/ weave and other items.

The issue at hand is those with success usually dont build infrastructure. The reason you have racoons and weak people is because that pro black talk sound good but folks still poor and arent seeing tangibles. Kids listen to rappers because they can see the tangible things such as cars and homes that rappers got from acting foolish, and at the end of the day people want to be on the winning team. Handing out turkeys and toys aint doing a damn thing when tomorrow folks will still be poor. When people start building infrastruture folks wont question the idealology of working together. Most of these pro black talkers havent built a damn thing thus they are seen as hotep clowns and many of them are hustlers just trying to make bread, so people see many of them in the same light as crooked preachers.

Word up, I've been thinking the same thing. I'd like to consider them treadmill movements, where they move but go nowhere. I'm tired of people saying "stay woke" but not doing anything or building anything to really wake people up. I've reached out to folks a few times to sit, and really hash out moves to be made in order to build something and got ignored, but then they prance around a non-profit events like they're really trying to do things.

I'm not where I want to be financially and I'm trying to get there, once I do, I'm going to make moves on my own. Tired of not being able to build something and be proud of it. I'm sure I'll be the Little Red Hen by then too.

Word up, I've been thinking the same thing. I'd like to consider them treadmill movements, where they move but go nowhere. I'm tired of people saying "stay woke" but not doing anything or building anything to really wake people up. I've reached out to folks a few times to sit, and really hash out moves to be made in order to build something and got ignored, but then they prance around a non-profit events like they're really trying to do things.

I'm not where I want to be financially and I'm trying to get there, once I do, I'm going to make moves on my own. Tired of not being able to build something and be proud of it. I'm sure I'll be the Little Red Hen by then too.

Thats why i dint dont deal with the twitter activist nonsense lol, twitter is good for mobilizing and getting news across but I'll be damned if i spend my time on their begging white folks for acceptance or call myself "going in" on a hashtag. That crap is for the powerless.

Thats why i dint dont deal with the twitter activist nonsense lol, twitter is good for mobilizing and getting news across but I'll be damned if i spend my time on their begging white folks for acceptance or call myself "going in" on a hashtag. That crap is for the powerless.

Right. I never got the "See, look, America is racist." WE ALREADY KNOW, how about you use your resources to overcome it instead of trying to get people to acknowledge it publicly, it won't happen. They say the strong move quiet and I believe that to an extent, while it's good to get the word out in order to build, you do that after you have a solid foundation, until then, mums the word.

Here's the thing, 

IMO people who vote for the presidency looking for change is some of the silliest **** I see every four years.

You want change? Vote for your local city council members. Who's the "commander in Chief" in your neighborhood? That matters far more than the presidency to me.

Real rap, but the media pushes people to believe that it's the president who has the ultimate say on how things get handled in their local jurisdiction. I've been researching those running in my area since the local news isn't even thinking about it. Only reason John Fetterman out of Braddock is getting the media push is because he's not your typical politician and they're intrigued by him but they don't think he can really win.

Here's the thing, 

IMO people who vote for the presidency looking for change is some of the silliest **** I see every four years.

You want change? Vote for your local city council members. Who's the "commander in Chief" in your neighborhood? That matters far more than the presidency to me.

Issue at hand is people completely ignore local elections. If you want to vote for a president cool be my guess but to do that and ignore local elections is foolish. People ignoring local elections is how all these crazy events end up happening with no consequences.

CEO's of corporations and hedge funds are the true leaders of this country.
Wrong, CEO's are mostly workers. The true influencers are the owners of these companies and banks(Fed. Reserve), many of which who are not in the public eye. But I see what you're saying.

What I find hilarious is that you get to pick from 2 of THEIR choices that are predetermined anyways and if you vote for a 3rd party you're "throwing your vote away" it's such a ******* joke

Asians have economic power b, which is right under institutional power. At this point, it'd be damn hard for anyone not Asian to own a nail shop or a hair store in minority neighborhoods, even for the core demographic whom those services are provided for. Asians, whether it be those from China, Korea,Vietnam, Japan, etc. have economic power and comradery. KAGRO is big for Korean-American grocers and they make moves, I received a scholarship from them and they do what they do to support their own. They don't really NEED the finances of White America in order to flourish per se. Most of the imports come from Asia so they get the hookup, especially w/ weave and other items.

They are fortunate enough to have an outside nation backing them and feeding them financially. That's really where the Black communities have had the disadvantage in America. I've gone through predominately Asian or Latino communities and they'll have their own banks. Not a Bank of America or Wells Fargo, but a "Banco de...". These weren't started by local Hispanics pulling together their money and wanting to do something for their community. They're off shoots of banks in another country that see their people here and want to capitalize. So if that Hispanic person wants a loan for a business, but can't get it from BoA, he may have more luck with Banco. Lack of origin for Black communities hinders that, especially when you consider how hard it was in the past that for Blacks to get any kind of financial support from banks. There was no alternative option.

laugh.gif
. I don't vote doe

They are fortunate enough to have an outside nation backing them and feeding them financially. That's really where the Black communities have had the disadvantage in America. I've gone through predominately Asian or Latino communities and they'll have their own banks. Not a Bank of America or Wells Fargo, but a "Banco de...". These weren't started by local Hispanics pulling together their money and wanting to do something for their community. They're off shoots of banks in another country that see their people here and want to capitalize. So if that Hispanic person wants a loan for a business, but can't get it from BoA, he may have more luck with Banco. Lack of origin for Black communities hinders that, especially when you consider how hard it was in the past that for Blacks to get any kind of financial support from banks. There was no alternative option.

Main reason blacks have to understand this is a GLOBAL game, folks want to keep dividing and focus on just their small area when blacks globally are being tore up yet each nation of blacks has resources and knowledge that can help the next.

i agree with diddy

i stopped voting in 2006

the only way i'll vote again is if legal marijuana is put on a nys ballet

Main reason blacks have to understand this is a GLOBAL game, folks want to keep dividing and focus on just their small area when blacks globally are being tore up yet each nation of blacks has resources and knowledge that can help the next.

I feel you both and I agree, but then I think of self-sufficient Black Wall St.s of yesteryear and get upset that we can't replicate that again due to "integration" Only other group that has it as bad as Blacks are Puerto Ricans since they're under the same jurisdiction. Their island can't support them just like we don't have support. Lack of a home country is a major thing. Only thing left to do in order to build is to play possum

I feel you both and I agree, but then I think of self-sufficient Black Wall St.s of yesteryear and get upset that we can't replicate that again due to "integration" Only other group that has it as bad as Blacks are Puerto Ricans since they're under the same jurisdiction. Their island can't support them just like we don't have support. Lack of a home country is a major thing. Only thing left to do in order to build is to play possum

Im not going to get too deep into it, but if we have another black wallstreet, who will protect it? If we do "group economics" how do we bring revenue into our communities/nations if all we are doing is circuling money? What happens if the US dollar becomes worthless? Its levels to this stuff, and its time to get real and start building and networking GLOBALLY, instead of taking trips overseas to trick off and turn up we should be networking and looking into business opportunities. Lol i mean look at North Korea, its a mess economically but theres a reason people dont take them lightly when they try to get out of pocket.

Im not going to get too deep into it, but if we have another black wallstreet, who will protect it? If we do "group economics" how do we bring revenue into our communities/nations if all we are doing is circuling money? What happens if the US dollar becomes worthless? Its levels to this stuff, and its time to get real and start building and networking GLOBALLY, instead of taking trips overseas to trick off and turn up we should be networking and looking into business opportunities. Lol i mean look at North Korea, its a mess economically but theres a reason people dont take them lightly when they try to get out of pocket.

I already know, but you gotta come correct when networking globally since we already have the tainted stigma that we're lazy, shady, etc etc. Build the foundation and then broaden it. Like you said earlier, show people you mean business, that's what we're truly missing. There's definitely not enough true money to circulate within the Black community as a whole, but w/ the right group collectively making the right moves to benefit each other in the beginning...

I guess I see what could be, even though I'm still pessimistic :lol:

I already know, but you gotta come correct when networking globally since we already have the tainted stigma that we're lazy, shady, etc etc. Build the foundation and then broaden it. Like you said earlier, show people you mean business, that's what we're truly missing. There's definitely not enough true money to circulate within the Black community as a whole, but w/ the right group collectively making the right moves to benefit each other in the beginning...

People respect power and resources, majority of us have neither because we have no money. Now look at a guy like Robert Johnson (former BET ceo and founder) he can make moves globally becuase he has obtained those things so people will listen. You dont need to be a billion or millionaire but you do need to have your business in order. We think we have to put up with crappy service just because we are supporting a black business, at the end of the day you come correct and have a plan that MAKES SENSE people will support and invest, but if you come on some Rent Em Spoons nonsense folks will laugh at you and continue to think you are lazy and not business savy.

People respect power and resources, majority of us have neither because we have no money. Now look at a guy like Robert Johnson (former BET ceo and founder) he can make moves globally becuase he has obtained those things so people will listen. You dont need to be a billion or millionaire but you do need to have your business in order. We think we have to put up with crappy service just because we are supporting a black business, at the end of the day you come correct and have a plan that MAKES SENSE people will support and invest, but if you come on some Rent Em Spoons nonsense folks will laugh at you and continue to think you are lazy and not business savy.

Truth, so the main question is, where does one start, right?

Build, travel, utilize resources such as the net. At the end of the day when your building you will eventually meet other people doing the same thing. Biggest thing is working on creating infrastructure , most of our people building arent building things that can enrich and employ those that are not cut out to lead.

Build, travel, utilize resources such as the net. At the end of the day when your building you will eventually meet other people doing the same thing. Biggest thing is working on creating infrastructure , most of our people building arent building things that can enrich and employ those that are not cut out to lead.

Most people don't know what they are building. They get a feel-good feeling about wanting to do something and not taking the time to hash everything out; we've all been guilty of it at some point. With the aspect of business or organizations, I don't think they have an ultimate goal. It's almost like they start w/ the thought in mind of "seeing where it goes" then once it starts progressing, they don't take the time to analyze and capitalize off of it and push it further. Some people just want to be good and that's enough for them, I can't settle for that though :lol:

I think the first step should be to build an out line and the question "How?" should be on there no less than 10x so you can get a clear picture of what you want and what u need to do in order to accomplish it.

Back
Top Bottom