P Diddy says Voting is a Scam, 'Vote or Die was full of ****'

The president isn't suppose to run the country though, he can't make laws.

Congress does.

Bush was able to wreck so much havoc because he had a cooperative Congress for most of his term.

Yes the presidency is important, but I feel the executive branch functions wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than our legislature. One because of the nature of their jobs, two they have terms limits and three their elections are much higher profile and have greater turnout.

Most of the political problems with this country stem from the dysfunction within Congress. And more and more Congress only has to answer to a few rich folk, not the public

Our democracy is turning into an oligarchy more and more.

And the only way to fight back against this is for the public to put huge amounts on pressure on Congress and show up to vote in record numbers.

If people want things to change, they have to vote more, a lot more, voting less just makes the problem worst. Because it makes representatives have to answer fewer and fewer people/demographics

Last edited:

Congress does.

Most of the political problems with this country stem from the dysfunction within Congress. And more and more Congress only has to answer to a few rich folk, not the public

And the only way to fight back against this is for the public to put huge amounts on pressure on Congress and show up to vote in record numbers.

If people want things to change, they have to vote more, a lot more, voting less just makes the problem worst. Because it makes representatives have to answer fewer and fewer people/demographics

I would even take it a step further. The real problem starts with the governors and state legislators. Many people don't realize that the governor and state legislator get to decide the Congressional Map. When people don't vote you get congressional districts where there is virtually no competition or fear of voter wrath. This is IMO one of the reasons Congress is so messed up. You have politicians that have no voter pressure and put forward legislation or not approve legislation because they will get reelected either way.

Congress does.

I would even take it a step further. The real problem starts with the governors and state legislators. Many people don't realize that the governor and state legislator get to decide the Congressional Map. When people don't vote you get congressional districts where there is virtually no competition or fear of voter wrath. This is IMO one of the reasons Congress is so messed up. You have politicians that have no voter pressure and put forward legislation or not approve legislation because they will get reelected either way.

True

Gerrymandering is a MASSIVE problem

I sincerely believe we need districts to be decided at the federal level and made fair.

....come to think of it, voter turnout generates the appearance of legitimacy, with no risk to the establishment. If the elite control the choices, they control the outcome.

and....

'Vote or Die' = Terrorism: (noun) the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
:nerd:

you should still probably vote in your local elections though :D

And in today's No **** sherlock news

When you vote you are only continuing the cycle of your own enslavement. Please know this.

Being the president just means you are the face of the country. When in reality they are merely puppets that don't run ****.
What would have in place of representative government?

Your system won't work famb.

youre basically saying you and all the other adults in this country need an owner because theyre incapable of handling their responsibilities on their own and co existing peacefully.

-No I didn't. You put words in my mouth from the jump because I disagreed with you. And you sprinted straight to your first talking point

Kinda like Mr. Rose, who labels anyone that disagrees with him an ignorant statist (I only knew about him because I saw a news story of him refusing to pay income tax for some silly reason)

-We have had this discussion in the past, and I have told you that I believe your plan is flawed because it relies on some pivotal assumption that I view are completely unrealistic and short sighted.

-But if you wanna jump on him with your next talking point, proceed

Last edited:
-No I didn't. You put words in my mouth from the jump because I disagreed with you. And you sprinted straight to your first talking point

Kinda like Mr. Rose, who labels anyone that disagrees with him an ignorant statist (I only knew about him because I saw a news story of him refusing to pay income tax for some silly reason)

-We have had this discussion in the past, and I have told you that I believe your plan is flawed because it relies on some pivotal assumption that I view are completely unrealistic and short sighted.

unrealistic and short sighted perhaps because we are so far gone from where we should be as humans in our current state as slaves but the truth is the truth. 

ive admitted it wont happen in our lifetime but i wont sit here and try and put a band-aid on a bullet wound. 

you can play their game 1000 different ways and the outcome will remain the same. you actually think the us government will allow some type of drastic change to take place under their system? id say thats delusional. why hasnt it happened yet?

unrealistic and short sighted perhaps because we are so far gone from where we should be as humans in our current state as slaves but the truth is the truth. 

ive admitted it wont happen in our lifetime but i wont sit here and try and put a band-aid on a bullet wound. 

you can play their game 1000 different ways and the outcome will remain the same. you actually think the us government will allow some type of drastic change to take place under their system? id say thats delusional. why hasnt it happened yet?

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it the truth.

There are tons of countries in the world, with different ways of doing things. Many very successful for different reasons, so I would like you to point to a country where your system would work.

Since you never go past vague "truths", do that for me.

Because the places where people are the safest and happiest, tend to well functioning governments, and engaged citizens

Last edited:
yet the one country in the world that is the closest to anarchy is in absolute chaos.
its like that for a reason. people have been put into a situation where they need govt to survive. just like if there were no cops all the sudden chaos would ensue. they forced us to smoke crack then dared us to quit.

Spell out how your ideal system works. And point to a success story in some country of the world

Stop being vague and talking in circles

Answer my question

Name a country where your system works 
i did answer, it can only work through vast awareness. like i said people are dependent on govt and DANGEROUSLY ignorant to their own personal rights and freedoms. so yeah it wont work to just take govt out in one swoop. steps need to be taken.

Back
Top Bottom