P. Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne

With a name like Futuristic ur living in da past, & outta my whole post u came back with I don't know the meaning of the word
laugh.gif

Entry: rel·e·vant Pronunciation: Function: adjective Etymology: Medieval Latin relevant-, relevans, from Latin, present participl of relieve Date: 1560 1 a : having significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter a hand affording evidence tending to hand b : affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion testimony.

That's from Webster, If were gonna have a healthy debate please come with facts to prove ur point, u almost sound as foolish as dude wit the Kool G Rap is better than Weezy & Drake thread. He maybe was 20 years ago , but the last buzz he had was from Superheads book.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

The #@!%?
Wayne would be bigger? hes consistently been the one of the top 3 hottest rappers since 07..

Percy Millers should stick to advertising rainbows.
Listen to what he said, everyone has their time. Even MJ fell off at some point. These dudes from the projects, they made it out, why in the world you wanna go to jail or take chances ending up in jail? Look at 50 and Jay or even Russ. They grew up in the hood, they changed who they hanged around because they never want to go back to the hood or go to jail ever. Guys like Wayne and T.I. need to smarten up. I rather be a will smith than a lil wayne. Because to keep it real, nobody wants to be gangsta all their life. That tough guy act and ignorance like putting tats on your face and head when your almost 40 is just sad. I pray for those in need. He is at the top now, but everyone falls off and that is when they lose their minds and we watch these guys crumble
indifferent.gif
this...Cmon, Lil wayne showed up to the court room with a red Rag in his back pocket...how silly do you look??
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Man you dudes don't realize how dumb you sound with your arguments. So P isn't relevant? Making money may not be relevant to you, but it sure as hell is to Baby and Wayne. Wayne will NEVER reach the amount P has made. P right now as irrelevant as you think he is is most likely still pulling in more bank then Wayne. Baby isn't even a artist, he is what P was and his only artist that's really doing something is wayne. P is probably still giving Baby a run for his so I'm sure his relevance is a lil higher then you guys may think.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Yall hating on P but he made bigger moves than your favorite artists..even tho he fell off somehow

Everybody falls off though. It matters how you react to falling off though. Some go to alcohol and drugs. Some go into depressions. In P's case he stayed afloat. Making silent but deadly moves. P is a businessman not a rapper. He's been that way from day 1. The biggest mistake P did though was let Beats By Da Pound walk. P would've still be relevent music-wise 'till this day if he gave Beats By Da Pound the bread they seeked.

TRUTH

word. All started to go downhill from there
smh.gif
  It's the equivalent to Cam w/o the Heatmakerz

And Cash Money only become "Re-relevant" in the past few years. Wayne was and still is garbage to me and if not for that freestyled trash Carter III and his million appearances on features CM would still be dead.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Didnt watch it but if Master P is mad cause their face is tatted then I dont need to watch it.

I didnt watch it until this morning..but it wasnt like P was mad about the tats on their face..really he spoke the truth..i have one tear drop that i had since i was 20/21..now that i'm going on 26 next month sometimes i wish i wouldn't have got it on my face

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

With a name like Futuristic ur living in da past, & outta my whole post u came back with I don't know the meaning of the word
laugh.gif

Entry: rel·e·vant Pronunciation: Function: adjective Etymology: Medieval Latin relevant-, relevans, from Latin, present participl of relieve Date: 1560 1 a : having significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter a hand affording evidence tending to hand b : affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion testimony.

That's from Webster, If were gonna have a healthy debate please come with facts to prove ur point, u almost sound as foolish as dude wit the Kool G Rap is better than Weezy & Drake thread. He maybe was 20 years ago , but the last buzz he had was from Superheads book.
Why don't you read your own definition? Master P is completely relevant to the topic at hand. Master P has done everything that Bird and Wayne are doing now, his opinion couldn't be more relevant.
You're still confused...just because he isn't big in the game right now doesn't make him irrelevant. 

Relevance =/= Popularity 
indifferent.gif

SuperSaiyan did you read through the thread?
Master P drops a few jewels and because he's not "relevant" to some,that nullifies anything he has to say in THEIR eyes.I've seen a few other threads where people have disregarded or not given someone props because they're not "relevant".That's why I made that comment.JO=Jumpoff

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif

Why don't you read your own definition? Master P is completely relevant to the topic at hand. Master P has done everything that Bird and Wayne are doing now, his opinion couldn't be more relevant.
You're still confused...just because he isn't big in the game right now doesn't make him irrelevant. 

Relevance =/= Popularity 
indifferent.gif
QFT

Many moons ago, Master was selling a gold album EVERY TWO WEEKS................some of yall just talk reckless just to get some attention.

Come on son you act like Baby & them just got money. Both labels were moving heavy units back then & had multi million distribution contracts. Only difference cash money is still doing it where as no limit done it. Like when's da last time u heard a no limit classic on da radio? Whereas u still hear cash money classics. They had there time in rap , now there just history. It's not my fault they couldn't evolve with the times. I was waiting for when Silk da shocker would rhyme on beat .

Come on son you act like Baby & them just got money. Both labels were moving heavy units back then & had multi million distribution contracts. Only difference cash money is still doing it where as no limit done it. Like when's da last time u heard a no limit classic on da radio? Whereas u still hear cash money classics. They had there time in rap , now there just history. It's not my fault they couldn't evolve with the times. I was waiting for when Silk da shocker would rhyme on beat .
Cash Money/Young Money hasn't even reached the level that No Limit reached yet.

Also why do you use the term "da" instead of just typing the word "the"

^
your right

casue they have passed there level

400 Degreez > No Limit PERIOD

Tha Carter 3 buzz & madness > Master P buzz back in the day

No Limit was hot sold & millions for a few years

Cash Money did the same and is still selling MILLIONS to this day when people are downloading left and right

where has Master P & No Limit been music wise for the past 7-8 years?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom