P. Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne

old no limit > cash money

who besides wayne and baby dropped on CM/YM in the last couple of years?

P them was dropping different %@@%$* every week

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Come on son you act like Baby & them just got money. Both labels were moving heavy units back then & had multi million distribution contracts. Only difference cash money is still doing it where as no limit done it. Like when's da last time u heard a no limit classic on da radio? Whereas u still hear cash money classics. They had there time in rap , now there just history. It's not my fault they couldn't evolve with the times. I was waiting for when Silk da shocker would rhyme on beat .
Cash Money/Young Money hasn't even reached the level that No Limit reached yet.

Also why do you use the term "da" instead of just typing the word "the"

stop-posting.jpg

They asked dude his opinion and he gave it. Plain and simple.

It's not like he called up the station salty, with a chip on his shoulder trying to diss Wayne or speak on something out of the blue.

I respect P and what he did for the South, specifically, New Orleans. I jammed with him for a minute and even met dude once when he used to play ball with C and some other cats at LSU's rec center. He did fall off bad at the end of his career (I know y'all remember "Whoodie Who", "Cookie Monster" and that wack !@% rodeo video
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) but you can't take all of his accomplishments away from him and the game he brought to "the game."

Dude broke all kinds of ground for southern rap. Bow down haters.

& still not a fact to prove ya point Ninjas wanna bring up grammar I use on a msg board
laugh.gif
. Cash money had/has a bigger impact on hip hop culture point blank! NL did it CM just does it better. Like with anything its not about what u did, its about what ur doing. & as much hate my next statement may cause lil Wayne is more of a legend than Percy. 5 years from now wezzy will still be talked about whereas master p will be forgotten just like he was before this thread.

He spoke some truth, and to me, baby and lil wayne are making a lot of money right now, but from what I see, they have frivolous(sp?) spending habits and once lil wayne's buzz dies and his act get's tired, they will be in trouble, and the bow wow's and jay sean's will have to carry cash money, and I don't know the future but that doesn't sound to promising. But with that being said, according to most in this most, they both have made a lot of money that will last them a very long time so, who knows.

But this comes down to a deeper problem to me. Both of them are afraid of the aging process. They are human like everybody else, and most of us fear the aging process. Some of us respond to this fear in a typical way, then there is the way Bryan and Wayne are responding to it. Its quite obvious to me. I mean, gangbanging is dumb, faking about being a gang member is dumb, but doing so when your almost 30 is borderline retarted. Just plain silly. Everywhere you go you have to have a red rag in your back pocket? Seriously? Your almost 30 and still carrying on like your a teenager? And nobody can say something positive about those tats on his face, smh. Ode to be young.....

and Birdman is way more obvious. He's staring 50 in the eye and is getting gigantic stars and oil rigs on his head, smoking every single minute, and carrying on as if he's 20. Grow up man. Accept the aging process and age gracefully, instead of this. Everytime I see him I smh. But I know many will say "Look at his bank account" blah blah blah or w/e, but to me, any man that's 50 doing the things that he does is headed for a downfall quick watch. In my opinion, at least.

We'll see how cash money/young money ends up in the next 5 years.

& still not a fact to prove ya point Ninjas wanna bring up grammar I use on a msg board
laugh.gif
. Cash money had/has a bigger impact on hip hop culture point blank! NL did it CM just does it better. Like with anything its not about what u did, its about what ur doing. & as much hate my next statement may cause lil Wayne is more of a legend than Percy. 5 years from now wezzy will still be talked about whereas master p will be forgotten just like he was before this thread.

He spoke some truth, and to me, baby and lil wayne are making a lot of money right now, but from what I see, they have frivolous(sp?) spending habits and once lil wayne's buzz dies and his act get's tired, they will be in trouble, and the bow wow's and jay sean's will have to carry cash money, and I don't know the future but that doesn't sound to promising. But with that being said, according to most in this most, they both have made a lot of money that will last them a very long time so, who knows.

But this comes down to a deeper problem to me. Both of them are afraid of the aging process. They are human like everybody else, and most of us fear the aging process. Some of us respond to this fear in a typical way, then there is the way Bryan and Wayne are responding to it. Its quite obvious to me. I mean, gangbanging is dumb, faking about being a gang member is dumb, but doing so when your almost 30 is borderline retarted. Just plain silly. Everywhere you go you have to have a red rag in your back pocket? Seriously? Your almost 30 and still carrying on like your a teenager? And nobody can say something positive about those tats on his face, smh. Ode to be young.....

and Birdman is way more obvious. He's staring 50 in the eye and is getting gigantic stars and oil rigs on his head, smoking every single minute, and carrying on as if he's 20. Grow up man. Accept the aging process and age gracefully, instead of this. Everytime I see him I smh. But I know many will say "Look at his bank account" blah blah blah or w/e, but to me, any man that's 50 doing the things that he does is headed for a downfall quick watch. In my opinion, at least.

^ Strong hater. Do you really, truly care what a next man does with his money? If someone has the means to spend money without a conscious than more power to them. Brian's account can worry about his spending.

The whole gang-banging stuff is obviously simple marketing. It's not about acting young, it's about catering to your demographic. The high school kids (13-18) eat that stuff up. You want your core demographic to identify with you. If you can do that there will be an increase in consumption.

How can you be mad at someone old smoking weed? Willie Nelson, Snoop, Phish, Woody Harrelson.....No matter the age, smoking weed is a culture on its own.

You need to accept that these people are a brand. Tats on the face, platinum in their mouth and rags in their pockets only fuel their business.

Cash Money has already weather their major storm. Their highest selling artist (Juvy) left. They were at one point pushing TQ and Mack-10...

They currently have two of the most talked about rappers in the industry.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

QFT

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Everyone of any race and background should listen to those 10 mins of what Percy is preaching about.

Things would be totally different in society, if people practiced this!!!

If Wizzle woulda taken Percy's advice, do YALL SERIOUSLY think he would be doin' a bid right naw'???

(Think about it).

smh.gif
You say some of the dumbest things ive ever read on NT.

* awaits patiently for no limit soldiers *
laugh.gif
@ dude talking bout spending habits no limit went bankrupt & I know yall seen P on mtv cribs with all his foolishness.

No Limit: Over 80 million records sold

Cash Money: Over 50 million records sold

but those numbers could be a little off due to people stealing music over the internet and other stuff

When Baby, Lil Wayne or ANYONE in their camp does this, then we can compare what has been done money wise.

As founder and CEO of No Limit Entertainment, Miller at one time presided over a business empire that included No Limit Records, Bout It Inc., No Limit Clothing, No Limit Films, No Limit Sports Management, PM. Properties and Advantage Travel. P. Miller ranked 10th on Forbes magazine's 1998 list of America's 40 highest paid entertainers with an estimated income of $54.5 million.  

RICHEST RAPPERS OF ALL-TIME (FORBES 2009)

1. Master P - $661 Million

2. 50 Cent - $480 Million

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

5. Russell Simmons, $325 Million

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

When Baby, Lil Wayne or ANYONE in their camp does this, then we can compare what has been done money wise.

As founder and CEO of No Limit Entertainment, Miller at one time presided over a business empire that included No Limit Records, Bout It Inc., No Limit Clothing, No Limit Films, No Limit Sports Management, PM. Properties and Advantage Travel. P. Miller ranked 10th on Forbes magazine's 1998 list of America's 40 highest paid entertainers with an estimated income of $54.5 million.  

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

Birdman has made at least 300 million, he has an oil company.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

The oil company is a front

Originally Posted by TmAk15

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

lol..anyone can invest in an oil company son....its not like he's installing rigs and hiring drillers.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

lol..anyone can invest in an oil company son....its not like he's installing rigs and hiring drillers.
laugh.gif
I know right. I swear some dudes believe everything they see on the interwebz about their messiahs

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

laugh.gif
I know right. I swear some dudes believe everything they see on the interwebz about their messiahs
QFT!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

laugh.gif
QFT!
^Word.

I don't know how anyone can honestly disagree with what he said unless they didn't watch the video of they're a Wayne stan or something.
grin.gif

Like for real, he's not even trying to get personal or diss, he's just telling the truth, I don't know how people are arguing against it and trying to clown on P when they don't know what they're talking about.
laugh.gif

Dathbgboy wrote:

P be keepin it 100 and that's what I respect about dude. He took that inheritance and used it to fund a dream and is now a mogul w/ a son in college

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Everyone of any race and background should listen to those 10 mins of what Percy is preaching about.

Things would be totally different in society, if people practiced this!!!

If Wizzle woulda taken Percy's advice, do YALL SERIOUSLY think he would be doin' a bid right naw'???

(Think about it).

smh.gif
You say some of the dumbest things ive ever read on NT.

OH so, um... Percy is wrong with what he is saying? or you jus' saying that to troll?

Back
Top Bottom