P. Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne

Word?....... this coming from a dude that hasn't been relevant in rap for da pass 10 years
laugh.gif
. I think Birdman & Weezy doing just fine without career advice from Percy.

dis ninja talkin too much, first his brother now this... and 4get romeo, ill slapbox da mess out his face

Everyone of any race and background should listen to those 10 mins of what Percy is preaching about.

Things would be totally different in society, if people practiced this!!!

If Wizzle woulda taken Percy's advice, do YALL SERIOUSLY think he would be doin' a bid right naw'???

(Think about it).

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Everyone of any race and background should listen to those 10 mins of what Percy is preaching about.

Things would be totally different in society, if people practiced this!!!

If Wizzle woulda taken Percy's advice, do YALL SERIOUSLY think he would be doin' a bid right naw'???

(Think about it).

smh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

The #@!%?
Wayne would be bigger? hes consistently been the one of the top 3 hottest rappers since 07..

Percy Millers should stick to advertising rainbows.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

You got to look at it P did things way bigger than Cash Money did

You have to understand that most of the NT music forum was still listening to Kidz Bop when NL was on top. Dudes love to throw around the term relevant when it makes no sense to. 
1st of all, who the $!@! are yall

2nd, considering Master P one of the greatest rap moguls, I think he's pretty relevant. 

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

The #@!%?
Wayne would be bigger? hes consistently been the one of the top 3 hottest rappers since 07..

Percy Millers should stick to advertising rainbows.
Listen to what he said, everyone has their time. Even MJ fell off at some point. These dudes from the projects, they made it out, why in the world you wanna go to jail or take chances ending up in jail? Look at 50 and Jay or even Russ. They grew up in the hood, they changed who they hanged around because they never want to go back to the hood or go to jail ever. Guys like Wayne and T.I. need to smarten up. I rather be a will smith than a lil wayne. Because to keep it real, nobody wants to be gangsta all their life. That tough guy act and ignorance like putting tats on your face and head when your almost 40 is just sad. I pray for those in need. He is at the top now, but everyone falls off and that is when they lose their minds and we watch these guys crumble
indifferent.gif

I see where he is coming from... but at the same time Im sure Wayne nor Baby gives a damn about what is going to happen after rap... they got plenty of money that Im sure won't run out for a very long time

Originally Posted by Futuristic

You got to look at it P did things way bigger than Cash Money did

You have to understand that most of the NT music forum was still listening to Kidz Bop when NL was on top. Dudes love to throw around the term relevant when it makes no sense to. 
1st of all, who the $!@! are yall

2nd, considering Master P one of the greatest rap moguls, I think he's pretty relevant. 
laugh.gif
he said Kidz Bop

He spoke some real **%+ tho. Why would u wanna go back to what u tried hard to make it out of. It's one thing to humble urself and never forget where u came from but some dudes just doin it wrong.

Regardless of Waynes popularity, he look like a damn fool w/ them tats on his face. He gon be 60 gettin an award w/ the same damn tats on his face, how that gon look?

P be keepin it 100 and that's what I respect about dude. He took that inheritance and used it to fund a dream and is now a mogul w/ a son in college

P did say some real ++% so i had to listen to the full interview.
For the individuals that are saying "Whatever" and that "he's no longer relevant"
So!
P already did what he intended on doing and in music yes you do have your time and once it's up that may be it no matter how great your flow is.

laugh.gif
@ Futuristic who da #*"? are u like ur the all mighty?
I'm 26 so I was there to witness no limits rise & fall from grace. P is tatted up just like Baby & Wayne just not on his face . But if that's what they wanna do who r we to judge? Wezzy went to college too so what's that say? P was a mogul he had his run he just sounding a tad salty cuz both NL & CM started round da same time & da tank came to a halt while da cashmoney army betta yet da navy still going strong. Ummmm & if he wanna go around preaching start @ home with C murder.

& if he is still relevant please inform me on his working projects, if its them college boys chalk that up to another fail! It's just makes me tight when its cool to b Gangsta to make some coin when ur on top ,but when u can't sell out a free show its finger pointing time.

Yall hating on P but he made bigger moves than your favorite artists..even tho he fell off somehow

Everybody falls off though. It matters how you react to falling off though. Some go to alcohol and drugs. Some go into depressions. In P's case he stayed afloat. Making silent but deadly moves. P is a businessman not a rapper. He's been that way from day 1. The biggest mistake P did though was let Beats By Da Pound walk. P would've still be relevent music-wise 'till this day if he gave Beats By Da Pound the bread they seeked.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

laugh.gif
@ Futuristic who da #*"? are u like ur the all mighty?
I'm 26 so I was there to witness no limits rise & fall from grace. P is tatted up just like Baby & Wayne just not on his face . But if that's what they wanna do who r we to judge? Wezzy went to college too so what's that say? P was a mogul he had his run he just sounding a tad salty cuz both NL & CM started round da same time & da tank came to a halt while da cashmoney army betta yet da navy still going strong. Ummmm & if he wanna go around preaching start @ home with C murder.

& if he is still relevant please inform me on his working projects, if its them college boys chalk that up to another fail! It's just makes me tight when its cool to b Gangsta to make some coin when ur on top ,but when u can't sell out a free show its finger pointing time.
I mean clearly you don't know what the word relevant means... 

Rocyaice that's true..Beats By The Pound was there signature sound..and after they left No Limit or should I say "The New No Limit" sounded so far left..but even if P don't shine musically these days he's still good wit me

SMH @ the use of the word "relevant" being thrown around the music forum like a JO.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yall hating on P but he made bigger moves than your favorite artists..even tho he fell off somehow

Everybody falls off though. It matters how you react to falling off though. Some go to alcohol and drugs. Some go into depressions. In P's case he stayed afloat. Making silent but deadly moves. P is a businessman not a rapper. He's been that way from day 1. The biggest mistake P did though was let Beats By Da Pound walk. P would've still be relevent music-wise 'till this day if he gave Beats By Da Pound the bread they seeked.
this man knows what he is talking about.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom