P90X Workout...

ive always wanted to try the p90x

pls make sure to give us your thoughts in the workout when you are done

Funny how all these people cake off with all these exercise programs when all you really need is a good diet and bodybuilding.com for some workouttips
happy.gif
But good luck for the next 88 days. Let us know how it workedout for you.

Personally I think everything everything workout related on TV is stupid. Because your body isn't like everyone else and that's why it says resultswill/may vary at the bottom, since your diet plays a large role in the results, not to mention your metabolism, and genetics. For example some people can gorunning every morning but still not get a six pack, and other people don't do anything and naturally have nice abs. I like to make my own workout routineseeing how my body reacts to the exercises I do at the gym.

BUT this does seem like it has some potential and I was curious to see if any real people have tried it, so you should post your experience after you arefinished.

All you need is mens workoutguide.com

Seriously. I lost 25 pounds in 3 months on his program and I am amazed with the results. I already love taking my shirt off and come July I know I will besuper "beach ready"

i downloaded the food guide b/c i'm still trying to fix up my diet but i can't work out at home. a gym just has much more things to do.

Ima take pics at lest once a week to chart my progress. I'm still sore from yesterday but im dedicated to making it all the way thru...

It works... Friends and cousin have it.

The official joint comes with its own pull-up bar setup.

They all admitted that it's simply just a different workout routine or different reps everyday, not allowing your body to adapt to it.

Anyone could do that off the top of the dome, as long as you're persistent and committed as a workout tape/DVD.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

It works... Friends and cousin have it.

The official joint comes with its own pull-up bar setup.

They all admitted that it's simply just a different workout routine or different reps everyday, not allowing your body to adapt to it.

Anyone could do that off the top of the dome, as long as you're persistent and committed as a workout tape/DVD.

Exactly. As long as you challenge your body and always constantly changing your workout routine, you will see results (with diet of course).

smh.gif
at people for buying this.. I got this joint for free and I won't even bother with it. Just like above. bb.com forums are all you need for free info.

Why are people so bothered? First of all it's GArmz posting. So you know he's got the bootleg on his harddrive. Dude probably has to stand next to hislaptop in order to watch the videos.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Why are people so bothered? First of all it's GArmz posting. So you know he's got the bootleg on his harddrive. Dude probably has to stand next to his laptop in order to watch the videos.

Steaming Files to xbox FTW!!

Back
Top Bottom