P90X Workout...

Joined Nov 4, 2002
GA were you at Rosarito for Spring Break? I seen a fool looking hella f'ed up during the wet t shirt contest that look like u

Joined Jan 28, 2008
It def is a good program...I quit during like the 10th day tho

gotta get back on it...

Joined Mar 25, 2002
"This better for toning or bulking?" Toning

I was going to try to find a copy of this and try it out.... Ive went from 245 to 205 (198 a few months ago) so my goal is 185, so ive been looking for adifferent workout program to do for a few months... plus like ppl have said, its also so much about diet if you are really looking for results.

Joined Feb 24, 2005
i'm sure it gives you different routines, but 80% of it is diet. You cant expect to get toned up if you have layers of fat covering your muscle.

Joined Jan 31, 2008
Originally Posted by Jwill JR

"This better for toning or bulking?" Toning

I was going to try to find a copy of this and try it out.... Ive went from 245 to 205 (198 a few months ago) so my goal is 185, so ive been looking for a different workout program to do for a few months... plus like ppl have said, its also so much about diet if you are really looking for results.
This would definetly benefit you if you are trying to get toned down, its very high rep and endurance. The workouts are soo tough, you could probablysome bootlegs of this.

Joined Jan 12, 2004
Me and my homies got into it but a lot of us dropped like flies because of it's intensity...

If you plan on doing it make sure you TOTALLY dedicate yourself to it and make sure you can do the excercises. Some of them can kick you in the $%$ if youdon't have the strength and will to do it.

We started a "biggest loser" contest so we are gonna get back in track and get our P90X Bodies.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Does this really work? Im interested to know more about it. I need it bootleg though, $120
Those cats from the movie "300" used P90X so you know it works.

Joined Aug 7, 2001
my friend lost 25 lbs with this program.

i have the non-x version, i lost 15 lbs.

Joined May 1, 2006
this is a serious workout program. it was pretty challenging and yea it definitely works. anyone got a link to the program or have it typed out???

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now