P90X Workout...

GA were you at Rosarito for Spring Break? I seen a fool looking hella f'ed up during the wet t shirt contest that look like u

It def is a good program...I quit during like the 10th day tho
mad.gif

gotta get back on it...

"This better for toning or bulking?" Toning

I was going to try to find a copy of this and try it out.... Ive went from 245 to 205 (198 a few months ago) so my goal is 185, so ive been looking for adifferent workout program to do for a few months... plus like ppl have said, its also so much about diet if you are really looking for results.

i'm sure it gives you different routines, but 80% of it is diet. You cant expect to get toned up if you have layers of fat covering your muscle.

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

"This better for toning or bulking?" Toning

I was going to try to find a copy of this and try it out.... Ive went from 245 to 205 (198 a few months ago) so my goal is 185, so ive been looking for a different workout program to do for a few months... plus like ppl have said, its also so much about diet if you are really looking for results.
This would definetly benefit you if you are trying to get toned down, its very high rep and endurance. The workouts are soo tough, you could probablysome bootlegs of this.

Me and my homies got into it but a lot of us dropped like flies because of it's intensity...

If you plan on doing it make sure you TOTALLY dedicate yourself to it and make sure you can do the excercises. Some of them can kick you in the $%$ if youdon't have the strength and will to do it.

We started a "biggest loser" contest so we are gonna get back in track and get our P90X Bodies.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Does this really work? Im interested to know more about it. I need it bootleg though, $120
smh.gif

Those cats from the movie "300" used P90X so you know it works.

my friend lost 25 lbs with this program.

i have the non-x version, i lost 15 lbs.

this is a serious workout program. it was pretty challenging and yea it definitely works. anyone got a link to the program or have it typed out???

Back
Top Bottom