Packaged kicks worn for balling.

have anyone of you wear packages shoes, like DMP and BMP shoes for balling both indoor/outdoor?

I really am curious. cos i took out my dmp xis and felt that the patent leather is so hard and not flexible like OG's and retro's that i think my feet gonna hurt if i wear them for balling.

Sorry if this topic is already discussed earlier on.
Indohan

Didn't Michael Finley and Jared Jeffries (just to name a few) wear the DMP XI's?

They should be ok to ball, although they are too nice for me to even think about balling in them.
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Loney, Either, Kemp, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Broxton, Saito. ---- Bret Tomko SUCKS!!​
TeamLakers
F U JERRY BUSS, GO JUMP OF A CLIFF MITCH KUPCHAK​

Never would I ball in my DMPs or BMP. Yes I know there bball shoes but still...too beautiful to even think of ballin' in them. I ball in my beaters such as red/grey X's or nikes.

well if you really need help pm me you can ship me the shoes at your expense and I will "test" them, then you can paypal me some money so I can ship the kicks back after my "testing" is complete.

^^ lmao... start being c*cky huh?

mike finley and some wears it on games. because they are in JB team. they can get them anytime they want. im not in JB team. i pay for them and it sucking up my pocket. i guess gonna feel the pain 1st before feel the comfort?

but do u guys feel that the material is different from the OG and retros 2001s?
Indohan

Quote:
you asked for help, and I offered it. Now I'm the bad guy?

i appreciate your offer for help, but hey what about this?

I'd love to "test" your gf if you want to. send your gf to my address at your own expense and you can send me the payment through paypal. and i can send your gf back after im done "testing" her.

hows that sounds? you like that? im not saying u're the bad guy. im saying u're c*cky. and OH YEAH, DMP XIs are my gfs.
Quote:
you asked for help, and I offered it.

Quote:
I'd love to "test" your gf if you want to. send your gf to my address at your own expense and you can send me the payment through paypal. and i can send your gf back after im done "testing" her.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
teamstarscream
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

maybe the XI's.....i would never touch the court in the BMP's tho....might as well ball in some chuck taylors

I wear all my kicks for balling but if i like them i play light is never that seirous to tak eout a beater to ball hard no one is that nice

hello indohan, my friend plays ball with his new loves and he told me that the cushioning of the new loves are good compared to the older retro 1's..
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

Back
Top Bottom