Packages Stolen From Doorstep. Is there a worse feeling?

Discussion in 'General' started by astronout, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Well, of course!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. astronout

astronout

Had three separate packages coming to my doorstep today in the afternoon by three separate senders. Nike (cement iii's 88), Dickpondathletics (Nike flyknit), and Customink (few t-shirts). All of the packages, according to the shipping info, were delivered today by either UPS or Fedex by 1pm. I wouldn't be able to receive the packages myself as I have class in the afternoon, so I let my mom know to be on the lookout. Needless to say, she ignored me only to go out for a couple of hours. I finally get out of class, rush home, only to find an empty house with no one inside, and a naked front door, bushes, yard, backyard, neighbor yard, etc. 

I have already called the senders and UPS/Fedex themselves, with Customink already agreeing to resend my package within the next two days. Both Nike and Dickpondathletics have initiated investigations with Fedex, so I'll have to wait and see what happens over the next few days. I'm expecting a full refund from Nike as the cements are no longer in stock, and more than likely a similar response from Dickpondathletics.

There was no option for a signature requirement on any of these packages (Nike shipped Next Day Air), so I took a dumb risk and had them shipped knowing that I, myself, wouldn't be there. Can't blame anyone but myself. I put too much stock in my neighborhood being a safe one where there has never been any other incident. Won't stop me from hating whichever SAVAGE stole from me. I really am just annoyed at myself and the thief. 

2. wiredz3

wiredz3

3. Nawzlew

Nawzlew

Is there a worse feeling?

Yes.

4. Mr Dink

Mr Dink formerly foamposite xi

You know, you can always op to pick up your packages at the offices when you track it.

5. thadocta

thadocta

How funny I am selling those exact the items right now. Hmu if ur interested op

6. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Package never got stolen from my doorstep..

Nobody is that bold..

7. meek meals

meek meals

Just make it so they deliver to the post office next time.

But honestly Cement's were mad limited and if you live in the suburbs, old white people aren't dropping 150 on Flyknits and Hood dudes don't rock flyknits so really, it's simple.

Knock the next ****** you see in Flyknits and/or Cement 88s in the head.

I wouldn't want those musty *** shirts back.

8. astronout

astronout

definitely interested! would you be willing to meet me at the abandoned lot by my house? im sure you know where it is...

9. sir charles

sir charles

Refund?

[​IMG]

astronout likes this.
  10. sarkastikbuchan

sarkastikbuchan

Damn, sounds like you caught a tough break bro. You have to admit though, there are much worse things than someone swiping a package off your doorstep...

11. snowinsahara

snowinsahara

usps delivered my package to the wrong house; and he dropped the package over my place the next day [​IMG]

12. sir charles

sir charles

Some guy is gonna be mad fresh rocking some white cements and custom ink shirts to match.

13. astronout

astronout

[​IMG]  Actually made me smile.

14. astronout

astronout

I agree, I'm just more annoyed at the situation really. Could've been much worse.

15. sir charles

sir charles

Now with jokes aside, I'm proud of you op. if I had that stuff stolen from me I'd be full on raging right now. Kicking down everybody's door

16. blasdiaz

blasdiaz

im late for work op. when u get to the ofis im sure ill experience something much worse

17. retrosneaks26

retrosneaks26

Wouldn't be surprised if the actual UPS/FedEx drivers were the ones who swiped your packages.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  18. kesp

kesp

this, that's the price we pay for having some shipped to the house often. 

start having them held at the local sorting center

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  19. thadocta

thadocta

yes ido. Hope there's some pepper on that angus :evil:

20. nycposite

nycposite

Ups and FedEx got you op. when you work for them companies for a minute you already know what boxes are on your truck.

Good luck