PACKER SHOES x adidas TOP TEN 2000 ’2WO 1NE’ (IMAN SHUMPERT) P.E. - release date (1/21)

I don't understand how these shoes got hyped up. I know Iman doesn't have THAT many fans. Not everyone is a Knicks fan either. Who's wearing orange kicks out in the streets?

I don't understand how these shoes got hyped up. I know Iman doesn't have THAT many fans. Not everyone is a Knicks fan either. Who's wearing orange kicks out in the streets?
beats me, i like the top ten's and the iman's pop! didn't know there was hype at all...

Packer Shoes ‏@PackerShoes

There will be pairs of the #2WO1NE TOP TEN 2000 PE available on the website later Tuesday afternoon (1/22).

*sigh of relief*

Stopped by at 11:50pm ... about 10 people left on line, hopped on. Iman had left at that point but he left some autographed crap for the stragglers. Waited ten minutes, copped my pair easily. Packer had pairs displayed all over the place, this was an easy cop for ny/nj people. I'll post pictures later, orange really pops. Definitely a nice colorway and cool release.

they probably have to count their stock to avoid overselling like they did with their practice questions.

or they just like messing with us, all i know is at least i can rest
what i meant is just tell us that if they have left over pairs, it'll be released tmr afternoon, as opposed to "sometime this evening"...

If you cant get the packers get these for $70 at Eastbay

adidas-top-ten-2000-infrared-600x600.jpg

Last edited:
i got my pair 3rd in line and got shoe 232 outta 500 plus iman signed my box and a tee shirt have to say dude is mad cool and nice didnt expect him to be so happy even though the knicks lost :frown:

Still nothing huh?? Im just hoping all this waiting is to make sure site doesnt crash and pairs are not oversold

I wear a 8.5 in bred IV's, 8 in the topten's...if that helps

just want to reaffirm the sizing, does anyone else go a half size down in top tens? i never owned a pair but with jordans + nikes i wear a size 8.5,

Last edited:
just want to reaffirm the sizing, does anyone else go a half size down in top tens? i never owned a pair but with jordans + nikes i wear a size 8.5,
i went half down cause i wanted to ball in em. 8.5 would probably be ok too. If i were you i'd go 8.5 just in case as some ppl found em narrow.

Back
Top Bottom