PACKER SHOES x adidas TOP TEN 2000 ’2WO 1NE’ (IMAN SHUMPERT) P.E. - release date (1/21)

packer already tweeted they will sell the remaining pairs online today, its only a matter of time now.

They had pairs sitting all over the store yesterday when I left. I'm sure if customers walk into the store today and want to buy it, they're not going to say no. So there might not be as many pairs online as you guys think. Just saying.

They had pairs sitting all over the store yesterday when I left. I'm sure if customers walk into the store today and want to buy it, they're not going to say no. So there might not be as many pairs online as you guys think. Just saying.
if that was the case they should have put up the link last night to make it fair for non residents
I know what yur saying is probably true but i just think itll b messed up making us wait if they didnt allocate inventory strictly for online release

Last edited:
they probably put away those pairs last night, but we'll never know unless someone here passes by the shop today.

They will have pairs online but don't be surprised if some sizes are not available, especially after in store purchases TODAY.

I thought this would be an easy buy online. Now I guess I should've just went to Jersey and got them in person. Who knows when the link will go up and how many pairs will be left.

lol some dude on feebay had 7 pairs and sold 6 of them for 300+15 shipping 
mean.gif

Last edited:
lol some dude on feebay had 7 pairs and sold 6 of them for 300+15 shipping 
mean.gif
wow, never underestimate the hype on limited sneakers. Considering that people will probably buying them just to sell. That leaves none for us who actually want to wear them for Basketball.

instead of add to cart it says "no"
:rolleyes

if those sizes are correct then it may seem they have a good size run of these

Last edited:
crazy size run of these!! literally had every size the minute they went live but sold out quick! big foots are lucky on these

Back
Top Bottom