PacNW Halo 3 People UPDATE WITH SN LIST 10/10

That post in the Gen. forum got way too cluttered for my taste, i would like to start a pac nw xbox 360/halo gamertag list....

...and yes i'm a noob, so if somebody wants to school me for a bit let me know, i'll start

update: 10/10

NT SN / Xbox 360 SN

daaznfella / daaznfella
dunks206 / hellafilthy
beesome / mclovinxbeesome
Luisdabeast206 / seat0wn206
PeekDaSneak / CHRONnor
calibeebee / calibeebee
Fecta23 / FECTA
AirJordanSeattle23 / mdscantona7
Mr Shoe Man / JF BRAND
"yoko206" aka Kurtezle / Kurtezle
13saldana13 /SALDANA23
OVER 100 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR SALE!sz 8.5-10 SB's/Jordans, etc.
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce
DaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '07

haha. im down! i dont have it yet, but i will next week. i dont know what my GT should be though... maybe HellaFilthy. i hope nobody takes it... :lol:
laugh.gif

OK I just signed up and my tag is HellaFilthy

Hit me up, lets get it on.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

I have the same one too, Hellafithy werid...jk... Mine is Seat0wn206 yes that is a zero, feel free too add me and if anyone is trying to play holla was a 32 in old one, so I'm decent will help others out!

HAHAHAHAAH Hellafilthy hahaha

k..once i set it up the connection in my apt..i'll be loaded to play

i have no time really to play..but i'll be on randomly hopefully..yee!

as far as a GT...MarkyMark25 if they have it

ok ok ok dunks206, i lied, hell i don't even have a 360

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

i finally got it! i just don't have wifi... i will next week, and i will be on! add me! gt - HellaFilthy
Hella Filthy!

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

I'll be getting a 360 soon. I want in on this...
Team Pacific Northwest X TeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"Myspace FS: DS BMP'S SZ 8.5, SZ 8.5 'MISSION' SB BLAZERS, USED SZ 8.5 'BROWN PACK HIGHS' DUNK SB, AF1'S, TEAM JORDANS. CONTACT IN PROFILE

mine is JF BRAND send me a friend request with a message saying 'tap tap pull' or something lol.. i havent beat the game yet because im too addicted to matchmaking.
Team Pacific Northwest

Back
Top Bottom