This commercial is
pimp.gif

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
My eBay. UPDATED 1/29/07
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

awesome, awesome tv ad!!!

i remember when billiards was the "IN thing", SMC had a similar ad campaign (in-print) featuring the Magician Efren "Bata" Reyes and Francisco "Djanggo" Bustamante VS. their American rivals, Earl "the Pearl" Strickland & Johnny "the Scorpion" Archer...
have a copy of those somewhere...

Nice..saw that ad in the early morning filo channel here in aus..great idea by san miguel.. :smokin
smokin.gif
Team AUTOSTATION

Sweet...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

saw it along edsa this morning while i was stuck in traffic... it's been awhile since a local commercial gave me goosebumps, but that was it.

great ad by san miguel.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

its great to see 2 world class athletes such as pacman and el terrible be able to sit down and have some san migs together
DMP VI, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Wht/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Blk/Gold dub-zero, sz 9.5 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III Black/Black-Varsity Crimson, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers, sz 9.5 .. Maple dunk low sb, sz 9 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK)

Located in NJ // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

:lol:
laugh.gif
leave it to Bubble Gang to think of something like that :rofl:
roll.gif

Makes you wonder how much San Miguel spent on that ad :rolleyes
eyes.gif

baka mga P5-P10 million siguro ang bayad ng San Miguel kay Morales
kay manny,baka mga P3-P4 million
sana nag boxer nalang ako
lol

Back
Top Bottom