Pacquiao x Nike !?

Joined Feb 28, 2006
Hello to all..

Did Pacquiao have a deal with Nike? I NDC awhile back and they had a few Tees with something related to his name/likeness/saying. I heard that he also didn't want to do a commercial with Kobe.

Anyway, if there is a connection, I need a few Tees, nike or non nike related to go with my AF1s. :tongue:

-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Joined Nov 22, 2006
have you seen the latest advertisment on TV? Manny is the first choice there as a boxer, unfortunately he is busy practicing for morales fight before. its not true that he doesnt want to do a commercial with KOBE. in fact Manny idolized him as Baketball player!!! and he wants to meet KOBE in person! (like everybody wants to) lol : )

Joined Apr 20, 2006
^ It's a shame that he didn't get to participate in that commercial... but I admire his discipline in choosing not to participate.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Joined Mar 12, 2005
i still need to get me that pacquiao, nike dri-fit tee =(
Unkle Dunk Hi SB, sz 9 .. DMP VI, sz 9.5 .. Wht/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Blk/Gold dub-zero, sz 9.5 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

Joined Nov 22, 2006
how much are you selling the shirts? is it the white one? the one that sold before the morales-pacman 3 fight?

Joined Sep 25, 2003
Anyone have any more pics of some Pacquiao shirts that are over there? My uncle's heading over in a week and I was gonna ask him to pick me up some.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now