Padded Knee Sleeves

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I commented on these the other day... there are two types.. the type Wade uses which go over his knees as he uses them for their function because Wade hits the floor alot.

Then theres the Shin kind that many players are using around the league moreso for looks than function. Sort of like the leggings one year and arm sleeve another....

Many of the players who wear these NEVER hit the floor during a game let alone hit their shins, so it cracks me up that soooo many see one wearing them and it catches on.

Jordans calf sleeve never really took off til Kobe wore it years later for a bit then tried the sleeve and the leggings too lol

WRONG.

Those shin/calf sleeves are worn to prevent cramps...they keep your calf muscles warm. They're not rreally worn to prevent direct contact from other players or the floor...
Sir sleeves without padding serve for the basis of what you speak of and also are made of a MUCH different material.
The sleeves you see above have a different elastic material used for moisture wicking but specifically are for the shins... and the ones Wade wears the Knee..

Thanks 

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I commented on these the other day... there are two types.. the type Wade uses which go over his knees as he uses them for their function because Wade hits the floor alot.

Then theres the Shin kind that many players are using around the league moreso for looks than function. Sort of like the leggings one year and arm sleeve another....

Many of the players who wear these NEVER hit the floor during a game let alone hit their shins, so it cracks me up that soooo many see one wearing them and it catches on.

Jordans calf sleeve never really took off til Kobe wore it years later for a bit then tried the sleeve and the leggings too lol

WRONG.

Those shin/calf sleeves are worn to prevent cramps...they keep your calf muscles warm. They're not rreally worn to prevent direct contact from other players or the floor...
You got it mixed up bro...Rock's referring to these..

Nate+Robinson+Orlando+Magic+v+Boston+Celtics+qJv3skbgmaWl.jpg

And you're talking about these...

tumblr_lnuzo2NGY31qbvci0.jpg

The padded ones that he's referring to doesn't help with preventing cramps, whereas the ones you're referring to are the ones that Tmac and MJ rocked wore.

I wonder when Nike is goin to release these....

ap-rudy-gay-reverse-dunkjpg-aae84e063917cfe5_large.jpg

Thanks Money.... I try to educate... but sometimes it gets lost in translation...

Back
Top Bottom