Paging all Conspiracy theorists Vol. Im bored

Originally Posted by So4i5

Teach me something

Why don't you go look it up on the internet without causing the horde of conspiracy lovers come out of the forest to post their zany ideas, and then causeme and others to be angry?

There are thousands of those sites. Go google it.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Teach me something

Why don't you go look it up on the internet without causing the horde of conspiracy lovers come out of the forest to post their zany ideas, and then cause me and others to be angry?

alien.gif

why would you get angry at someone for not believing what is spoon-fed to them.
now im no conspiracy theorist, but i dont get angry at them, at least they're thinking.

The Illuminati planted 'dinosaur bones" across the planet, rewrote the Bible to make it illogical, created other rumors for idiot humans to carry onto question the existence of God so they can slowly convert the human race to atheism and take over the world

Dont believe me? Do your own research
nerd.gif

Teach me something

Why don't you go look it up on the internet without causing the horde of conspiracy lovers come out of the forest to post their zany ideas, and then cause me and others to be angry?

alien.gif
Here's a better idea, why don't you stop posting...

The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called aglets.

Their true purpose is sinister.

Props to Manguida and Fresco. I'm reading them right now. And those getting %@@ hurt, I came hear first because I know there are people on here that know alot on the subject. There's a lot of @%!@#%$+ on the internet and I don't know where to begin.

Teach me something

alien.gif

Because he doesn't want to...

Teach me something

alien.gif

aha... Did you just say "zany"?! Who does that...

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Teach me something

alien.gif
Here's a better idea, why don't you stop posting...
Ouch. You know, I actually gave him some positive information. I directed him to google where I have found MANY pieces of information across theweb. Considering that google doesn't bicker with you everytime you post, I think Google would be able to tell you much more information than that of a webforum such as NikeTalk. So while I did present myself as a "meanie" to people like you who believe in, my opinion, ridiculous theories, I alsomanaged to post up a good lead on finding information on conspiracies. Am I helping? I believe so. Go pick on someone else.

And to the guy who said they are thinking... I've also thought about every one of these conspiracies posted on NT. One was about 9/11 and how it was a"Inside-job". Now the majority of conspiracy theorists are people who look up information over the WWW and just spew stuff they think goes againstmainstream belief. This guy here, is a spoon-feeder too, so I don't get what doesn't make all of us on this argument all spoon-feeders.

The only thing I will ever question about is how JFK's assassination happened. That "magic" bullet is interesting, and I don't thinkwe'll ever know since they killed both Lee Harvey Oswald. If I see it on my Discovery HD channel, hell yeah I would watch it, but these"Illuminati" topics are completely irrelevant to America. Good fiction read I guess, (IMO), but really, don't believe all of it. Now for thatTuskegee Syphilis test, that was definitely a bad thing on America, the US has done lots of
smh.gif
things on their own part. But 9/11, really?
grin.gif

Some of you who disagree with me probably think I'm a "yes man" but I actually debate with these things and give rebuttals and thought to thembefore I'll decide on if it is factual or not. The majority of NTers, however, will say yes to almost any tasty conspiracy stories, and I really don'tlike reading the topics. Don't say or assume I'm a troll for hating on "thinkers" when I actually do think about all of these new ideas aswell.

Here goes... Use your imagination on this one
wink.gif

in your mind, you're in space...SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE... but then you got earth.. where all these salves live... they're being brainwashed to thefullest, but it's funny how they don't know they're brainwashed b/c thats the point.so they don't know.. they being brainwashed by they'regovernment...

brainwashing is an ez technique... things used to brainwash are material things such as, television(television give you false hopes and on top of that itinfluences you to do things that you normally wouldn't do. Cell phones.... money, clothes(the type of clothes). the government is getting your mind off ofthe fact that we are slaves...hahah and it's funny how race isn't a factor...they're out to slave everyone... they brainwash and enslave troops tofight for something thats rightfully there to begin with... if you think about it... everyone is made from the earth ashes to ashes and dust to dust... WE arethe earth, so why are we fighting for 'Who we are'.

Why are our bodies being preserves and in bombed with chemicals to keep our form even though no one is gonna dig us up to see us. our bodies should go back asit was...

People don't understand that they are free to do anything thats not inhumane.

BUT AYEEE we are all slaves to what we write on paper...

are the problems we have on earth so unfixable that trillions of dollars are spent to look at the stars, take cruises to the moon, and send land rovers toother planets?

eidt: OH yea it's easier to brainwash future generations...and the ones to come... b/c they start young...tv brainwashes no doubt

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Here goes... Use your imagination on this one
wink.gif

in your mind, you're in space...SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE... but then you got earth.. where all these salves live... they're being brainwashed to the fullest, but it's funny how they don't know they're brainwashed b/c thats the point.so they don't know.. they being brainwashed by they're government...

brainwashing is an ez technique... things used to brainwash are material things such as, television(television give you false hopes and on top of that it influences you to do things that you normally wouldn't do. Cell phones.... money, clothes(the type of clothes). the government is getting your mind off of the fact that we are slaves...hahah and it's funny how race isn't a factor...they're out to slave everyone... they brainwash and enslave troops to fight for something thats rightfully there to begin with... if you think about it... everyone is made from the earth ashes to ashes and dust to dust... WE are the earth, so why are we fighting for 'Who we are'.

Why are our bodies being preserves and in bombed with chemicals to keep our form even though no one is gonna dig us up to see us. our bodies should go back as it was...

People don't understand that they are free to do anything thats not inhumane.

BUT AYEEE we are all slaves to what we write on paper...

are the problems we have on earth so unfixable that trillions of dollars are spent to look at the stars, take cruises to the moon, and send land rovers to other planets?

eidt: OH yea it's easier to brainwash future generations...and the ones to come... b/c they start young...tv brainwashes no doubt
Somewhere a dictionary just spontaneously combusted.

There was no magic bullet. The thing went in a logical straight line and was flat as a pancake when they found it. JFK the movie is very, very innacurate.

Unit 731 isn't no conspiracy theory...that !**-ii is some OD craziness...
you've gone and got me intrigued by the history of all human experimentation throughout WWII--by the Japanese and their Nazi friends.

[clipse]e-YUGHHHH![/clipse] in the worst way possible

Back
Top Bottom