paging NTer: caonimalegeb or does anyone know him???

Where you [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]at caonimalegeb??? Or does anyone know him?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We had a deal and I haven't heard from  you in a week (03/15/10). Check your email and inbox please.[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

nerd.gif

his profile says last seen 3/20/10 01:36:58
Just send him an email and put in that thing where it sends you back an email if dude opens it.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Just send him an email and put in that thing where it sends you back an email if dude opens it.

What thing is that? You mean like on AOL when you can tell if someone read the message?  I have yahoo.

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

What thing is that? You mean like on AOL when you can tell if someone read the message?  I have yahoo.

http://www.getnotify.com/
And what was your deal, did you buy shoes or something from him?

Sorry bout that....its not as juicy as yall was hoping for.

I'm actually the seller and he's the buyer. He already paid but we had another deal that never got finalize (I wanted to combine shipping). His paypal address is confirmed, BUT its not an accurate (i guess that's the word) address.

I called the condo complex and they gave me Street instead of Ave. Also the way its written the prefix/suffix doesn't match up. Dont know if its too big a deal or not, just wanted to make sure the package gets there but at the same time covering myself. Should I still mail it to the "confirmed" paypal address?

I've sent emails and messages but no response. I'm beginning to think something bad happen???? A buyer would be replying to emails with the quickness normally.

caonimalegeb - if you're reading this, hit me up....

Anyone???

What would yall do?

Mail to the confirmed paypal address (to be protected) and hope that the post office gets it where it needs to go?
Or mail it to the correct address I found doing research?

Back
Top Bottom