PAGING WALE!..HEY BRO ITS TIME TO APOLOGIZE!

How u gon be mad sensitive and not be sensitive to other ppls feelings..Now u dun made Cudi retire..Good Job!
I think U owe Scott Mescudi a public apology since u publicly dissed him.
smokin.gif

Lol @ thinking CuDi's actually gonna retire after rthe first LP. That isn't true though right TheStephZone?

Originally Posted by haiti5

How u gon be mad sensitive and not be sensitive to other ppls feelings..
Exactly .

I never understood how soft _'s start getting it in with people , they start to attack other soft _'s .

He's the _ that's getting Hollywood as a matter of fact .

I just wonder if any of them realize how gay and lame all this "twittering", "retiring via blog before you even make one damn album","here's another video of my loose girlfriend", and "let's rap about shoes and clothes" *@$* is really starting to get.

Very gay, and very lame.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by haiti5

How u gon be mad sensitive and not be sensitive to other ppls feelings..
Exactly .

I never understood how soft _'s start getting it in with people , they start to attack other soft _'s .

He's the _ that's getting Hollywood as a matter of fact .

This is true I remember Wale said he'd never come back to NT after mad people said they wasnt feelin the track he did with Solange
laugh.gif

if i was a rapper i'd say eff blogging and twittering cuz eventually its gonna get oversaturated and people are gonna think rappers that do all that arelame

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I just wonder if any of them realize how gay and lame all this "twittering", "retiring via blog before you even make one damn album", "here's another video of my loose girlfriend", and "let's rap about shoes and clothes" *@$* is really starting to get.

Very gay, and very lame.
And no offense meant to dudes on here... but man, especially twittering.

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I just wonder if any of them realize how gay and lame all this "twittering", "retiring via blog before you even make one damn album", "here's another video of my loose girlfriend", and "let's rap about shoes and clothes" *@$* is really starting to get.

Very gay, and very lame.
And no offense meant to dudes on here... but man, especially twittering.
I don't get it either. Same thing with non-stop text messaging. I honestly don't know how people stay on their Blackberry/iPhone/PDA allday long doing that %%%%.

But
laugh.gif
@ "here's another video of my loose girlfriend"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
was it thyat serious. all wale said was that they use to be cool and cudichanged and turned hollywood.

he did that as a promotional stunt. but im bumping a kid named cudi its not disappointing either guess it worked

no rapper EVER retires. game, lupe, saigon, jay-z, don't matter.

i'm a fan of cudi, and an ever bigger wale fan, but for real, both dudes need to stop bein such whiny *@%$%$%. especially cudi. all he does is blog aboutsome female ++% drama and sounds like a 13 year old girl. wale is hella sensitive, not sure why. but i see where he's comin from, i saw the hollywoodnesscome out in cudi with that whole reebok stunt.

Back
Top Bottom