PAGING WALE!..HEY BRO ITS TIME TO APOLOGIZE!

Originally Posted by haiti5

"Is we rollin wit chu?" *gay dude voice*

( '_')
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cudi really acts like a broad about being famous. I love his music, but I really don't think he was meant to be famous. He knows that though.

This is funny cuz as soon as i seen the video i knew people would hop on niketalk and be like "Didnt Wale diss Cudi"...smh

^ so wale, budden and 9th are in the studio. budden asks wale what he think of cudi and wale says that he has changed but he is still his homie. cudi got tightand declared retirement after his first lp.

Hey_

Thanks. I remember hearing something about Wale being all sensitive and tempermental...

Julius F. Wrek

I wasn't checking for +#@+ in the Music forum back when this dropped so I never understood that line...any story behind that?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I wasn't checking for +#@+ in the Music forum back when this dropped so I never understood that line...any story behind that?

And at that time wasn't Dom and ole buddy from the Chit who went to tokyo or some @%%@ having their issues? Where this _ Dom went an took a picture onsomebody's grave site/tombstone pouring out beer on a stussy hat?

Somebody has to have that pic. The @%%@ started in WDYWT.

At least that's what I think. I believe that's what happened.

Not 100% sure on the reasoning, but I am pretty sure the Jab was at Dom. But Jewels known for that @%%@. He did it to Nay too.
laugh.gif

Publicity. Where's jay's retirement? Where's game's retirement? Where's too short's 20th retirement?

Back
Top Bottom