Paid in full vs. Boyz in the hood

Paid in full for sure !! .. boys in the hood is straight #classicness :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. i still pick paid in full :pimp: :pimp:

.. Honorable mentions !!

Shottas, Blood in blood out .. nd Juice !! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin lol niceeeee

east coast majority will say paid in full west coast majority will say boyz in the hood. i think this is just gunna be based off of culture and location its way easier for me to relate to paid in full because i've seen that lifestyle up close plus both are very good movies thoe

For some it's the opposite.

PIF didn't really show anything most East Coasters especially NY'ers didn't already know. But Boyz.. gave us some insight into how cats out west rolled, especially when it first came out.

Another movie that people forget from the early 90's is:

New Jack City.

Chris Rock's pookie character in that movie was and still is real today in the hoods.

east coast majority will say paid in full west coast majority will say boyz in the hood. i think this is just gunna be based off of culture and location its way easier for me to relate to paid in full because i've seen that lifestyle up close plus both are very good movies thoe

For some it's the opposite.

PIF didn't really show anything most East Coasters especially NY'ers didn't already know. But Boyz.. gave us some insight into how cats out west rolled, especially when it first came out.

Agreed

Boyz in the hood by a long shot !! And I'm from Maryland .... Even menace >> paid in full
I actually liked new jack city more than paid in full.. It's prolly because I'm old tho :D

Last edited:
Boyz n the Hood.Acting was superior . Laurence Fishburne, Angela Bassett, Cuba Gooding Junior, Nia Long, Ice Cube. 
nthat.gif
 Paid in Full is still dope though.

Last edited:
When was the last time you saw cube with a Jheri curl? Exactly. Boys N da hood hands down. Paid in full is a glorified rags to riches back to rags again film. Don't get me wrong it's still crazy dope but cube shot a ***** execution style, c'mon!

Both are actually in my Top 5 favorite movies

but I gotta go with Boyz In the Hood, damn near cried the first time I saw it.

Meth should start banning people for these paid in full threads :lol:

I like paid in full as much as the next guy but come on :lol: :smh:

Pretty much. I mean, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but dudes' level of obsession with Paid In Full on here has been borderline unhealthy for years...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom