Paid in full vs. Boyz in the hood

After seeing both too many times, Boyz n the Hood is the better movie but Paid in Full is more entertaining.

so i'll go with Killa Season

This question is pointless. Obviously people from the East Coast will choose Paid In Full & West Coast members will choose Boyz in the Hood. I think both are ill and should be appreciated for what they are.

Boyz in the hood is OK, it aint all that. I dont care what anybody says.

Paid in full is better, shows how crooked street nigg@z are in the dope game.

Im still waitin for a movie bout some down south **** tho, that can go down in history like movies mentioned. Not that lil boosie/webbie movie

Meth should start banning people for these paid in full threads :lol:

I like paid in full as much as the next guy but come on :lol: :smh:

east coast majority will say paid in full west coast majority will say boyz in the hood. i think this is just gunna be based off of culture and location its way easier for me to relate to paid in full because i've seen that lifestyle up close plus both are very good movies thoe

Be a rich drug dealer teenager or a regular teenager with athlete and gang banger friends. Whats funny is both are authentic stories of youth in NY and Cali in 80's/early90's.
imma go with paid in full, them dapper dan fits just have a place in my soul bruh.

Last edited:
Boyz in the hood is OK, it aint all that. I dont care what anybody says.

Paid in full is better, shows how crooked street nigg@z are in the dope game.

Im still waitin for a movie bout some down south **** tho, that can go down in history like movies mentioned. Not that lil boosie/webbie movie

BALLER BLOCKIN

Paid In Full is a glorified hood movie. Boyz actually gave a perspective of what life's like in lower class minority cities.

Back
Top Bottom