Paid medical studies/trials: Any experience or stories?

Man, so a friend tells me she made $7000 for a 3 week study. She remained on site and could not leave, but had wifi and internet and food was provided. Kinda like a dope jail stint

She says she got blood tested and screened etc, my system is clean so I can pass. She took some HIV meds I think. I just called and set up a 7 day study, gonna get tested in two weeks. I lied about the vaccination part and hope it won't come up in their tests, I just got a flu vaccine. Mine is $2500 for the 7 days + one outpatient check up

Has anybody done these? How much did you make and what did you do?

No sir! :smh:

Never done one myself, but i do work in pharmaceutical r&d.  You are looking at phase 1 trials, and phase 1 trials test the safety of the drug, not the efficacy. You are stuck in a CRU for however long the trial is, but i have seen people get kicked out for smuggling in "contraband" and all sorts of other situations. 
laugh.gif
  Me personally, i would never do this, but if you need the money i guess go for it.  Chances are, you are probably going to get a stuck with a lot of needles, and get lots of blood samples taken,

Last edited:
my mom has done a few sleep trials and gotten paid for it...got like a few hundo for basically sleeping with censors, monitors, and ****

however, she did have to stay up extended hours a few of the nights to compare to nights she got an adequate amount 

Man, so a friend tells me she made $7000 for a 3 week study. She remained on site and could not leave, but had wifi and internet and food was provided. Kinda like a dope jail stint

She says she got blood tested and screened etc, my system is clean so I can pass. She took some HIV meds I think. I just called and set up a 7 day study, gonna get tested in two weeks. I lied about the vaccination part and hope it won't come up in their tests, I just got a flu vaccine. Mine is $2500 for the 7 days + one outpatient check up

Has anybody done these? How much did you make and what did you do?
you're stupid for lying about your flu vaccination.....it'll be funny if the meds + that triggers some **** that ***** you up 

I know someone that was doing some studies back when I was in college. He was getting a few hundred whenever he did it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom