Paid surveys? school me please.

I've heard about em, but never dabbled in em. Looking to get down with a site that has no fees, and accepts users w/o credit cards...thanks.

pineconeresearch.com is the only one that I used, but they just stopped sending me surveys, probably because I used to miss the deadlines. It's only 5$ perbut they Paypal it to you right away or mail you a check, no minimum balance first, and they take like 15 minutes. They used to even send me product trials tooway ahead of time to review and keep. The ones I can remember off the top of my head were the Tide w/ Febreeze, GAtorade Propel, Vault, Green Tea hard candy(which was crack btw, they need to go ahad and release that), Icy Hot gel packs, and I remember there was some Powerade product but it wasn't Zero becauseit has been far too long.

Anyways, you'd probably get more surveys ifd you put in like middle aged white man, 75k+ income bracket, homeowner, married, type demographic info when yousign up but then you'll probably get surveys about things like 401k, life insurance, and loans while most of mine with my real info were about food andentertainment.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

pineconeresearch.com is the only one that I used, but they just stopped sending me surveys, probably because I used to miss the deadlines. It's only 5$ per but they Paypal it to you right away or mail you a check, no minimum balance first, and they take like 15 minutes. They used to even send me product trials too way ahead of time to review and keep. The ones I can remember off the top of my head were the Tide w/ Febreeze, GAtorade Propel, Vault, Green Tea hard candy (which was crack btw, they need to go ahad and release that), Icy Hot gel packs, and I remember there was some Powerade product but it wasn't Zero because it has been far too long.

Anyways, you'd probably get more surveys ifd you put in like middle aged white man, 75k+ income bracket, homeowner, married, type demographic info when you sign up but then you'll probably get surveys about things like 401k, life insurance, and loans while most of mine with my real info were about food and entertainment.
you serious about that $5 per survey?

how much money do you think you made from that?

Pinecone is legit. I've made about $200 off them. There's also Opinion Outpost and Global Test Market that have paid me a couple hundred each. Lastyear Global Test Market sent me a couple $25 surveys that only took 5 minutes to do.

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

pineconeresearch.com is the only one that I used, but they just stopped sending me surveys, probably because I used to miss the deadlines. It's only 5$ per but they Paypal it to you right away or mail you a check, no minimum balance first, and they take like 15 minutes. They used to even send me product trials too way ahead of time to review and keep. The ones I can remember off the top of my head were the Tide w/ Febreeze, GAtorade Propel, Vault, Green Tea hard candy (which was crack btw, they need to go ahad and release that), Icy Hot gel packs, and I remember there was some Powerade product but it wasn't Zero because it has been far too long.

Anyways, you'd probably get more surveys ifd you put in like middle aged white man, 75k+ income bracket, homeowner, married, type demographic info when you sign up but then you'll probably get surveys about things like 401k, life insurance, and loans while most of mine with my real info were about food and entertainment.

100's. I don't know if the OP is talking about doing it as a full-time occupation like some of those scam ads say, but this was just extramoney as a teen. Like I said, they took less than 15 minutes most of the time. But if you're trying to quit your job and get paid to do surveys, good luck.Hell, let me know if you find something. Or maybe try those work from home envelope stuffing for 400$ an hour ads too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

100's. I don't know if the OP is talking about doing it as a full-time occupation like some of those scam ads say, but this was just extra money as a teen. Like I said, they took less than 15 minutes most of the time. But if you're trying to quit your job and get paid to do surveys, good luck. Hell, let me know if you find something. Or maybe try those work from home envelope stuffing for 400$ an hour ads too
laugh.gif
No it would probably be a little side money you know.
happy.gif

Those things are usually always by invite - I have a similar one I got invited to through Continental Airlines which gets me OnePass points - I got invitedbecause I used their online thing for seeing what I had in my account.

I guess they only want certain people - they don't want all of NT signing up for $5 surveys.

I guess I stand corrected. Looks a pretty good deal.

I get about 8,000 points every 6 months for OnePass - 20,000 points is an upgrade so I can get one every year or so - and that doesn't include the points Iget from flying.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Those things are usually always by invite - I have a similar one I got invited to through Continental Airlines which gets me OnePass points - I got invited because I used their online thing for seeing what I had in my account.

I guess they only want certain people - they don't want all of NT signing up for $5 surveys.
now they do.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I just signed up for the pinecone thing sounds like some easy money. Hope I get accepted though

me too..do you guys think its better that i put that im 18-24 even though im 17? (im turning 18 in less than 2 months though)

^ yeah, I saw on it somewhere that if you try and sign up more than one then they cancel them all.

I guess that's fair - you could have dozens of them all being done by the same person.

Back
Top Bottom