Panhandler wear carmine 6s *Pic

I just wanted to share this pic of a homeless dude wearing 6s...not sure if their authentic..soles were pretty yellow.

*mods please delete if this post is in the wrong thread.

Originally Posted by JoshNess

not sure if their authentic.
Why didn't you ask him?
indifferent.gif
x3000

Carmines is the only jordan sho datt makes me do a triple take wheneva i see'em....
smokin.gif

I need dese thangs in my life...
336.gif

This economy is bad, and americans financial decisions are terrible. Dude prob had a normal like just last week. Think things over before you do stuff thateffects your money. It's real out there folks.

CLICK ON MY SIG!!! (green)

So you saw a homeless guy with jordans on and you thought NT would care because.....?

I have OG and CDP carmines, should I make a whole new thread of me wearing them then?

smh.gif

I don't know what I find sadder

Him stunting on you wit the carmines

Or

You taking a pic of a bum.

why is everyone so upset about this? hella crazy that some random guy would have on legit old J's. This forum is about appreciation for shoes, not a bunchof snobs who only appreciate others that have 300+ shoes. Stop being such damn flamers and respect one another. This is one reason why I haven't posted foryears.

Remember a few years ago when someone posted a pic with a bum rolling around with a shopping cart with those OG VIII Aqua's in his cart? Same concept.Different times.

While obviously not the case for the average panhandler. A few of them out there make far more a year then some of us do. That Naked Cowboy in NY is rich.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Carmines is the only jordan sho datt makes me do a triple take wheneva i see em....
smokin.gif

Shoe

I need these things in my life...
336.gif

Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

why is everyone so upset about this? hella crazy that some random guy would have on legit old J's. This forum is about appreciation for shoes, not a bunch of snobs who only appreciate others that have 300+ shoes. Stop being such damn flamers and respect one another. This is one reason why I haven't posted for years.

Remember a few years ago when someone posted a pic with a bum rolling around with a shopping cart with those OG VIII Aqua's in his cart? Same concept. Different times.
Real talk.

Back
Top Bottom