Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Had dude offer me 400 w shipping for xx9 to Malaysia through detailed pp inv but dunno if detailed and insured can I get scammed?

the call was for another person. i didnt sign up for any raffle at all. 

i feel bad for the dude that was supposed to win. 
you mustve had a very similar # to dude that won, I always imagined something like that happening but first ive heard of it.

Had dude offer me 400 w shipping for xx9 to Malaysia through detailed pp inv but dunno if detailed and insured can I get scammed?
What the hell are you waiting on? Just ship with signature confirmation and once the package is delivered your good. No matter what bull he might try and pull.

Goal on these for me

Got my 20% off coupon taking package to 400

Sell 29s anywhere from 150-175. 

At the end get the pantones for 225-250  not too bad

Sure, but that wasn't the point is was trying to make :D
If I get it on a domestic pair I pay zero for shipping and zero for return shipping.
Internationally you get hit with shipping, taxes and return shipping.
noooo

You ship that s*** back to Nike because thats ultimately where it came from doesnt matter if it was international or domestic. And if theyre sold out then you get your money back from them.

But .... would anyone even return it .. nope

Its gotta be real F'd up for someone to return something sold out and hard to obtain.

Not that its acceptable but yeah you get what im saying

noooo

You ship that s*** back to Nike because thats ultimately where it came from doesnt matter if it was international or domestic. And if theyre sold out then you get your money back from them.

Maybe, but what will Nike refund you? The US MSRP? You'd still be out of taxes and international shipping.

And as far as shoes being ****** up: check my pics, i.e. tore Infrareds, who'd wanna keep those?

Maybe, but what will Nike refund you? The US MSRP? You'd still be out of taxes and international shipping.

And as far as shoes being ****** up: check my pics, i.e. tore Infrareds, who'd wanna keep those?
guess you ignored the part after what you quoted if theyre f'd up then yeah return it.

Would u rather keep it, pay intl return ship, or take the US retail price?

Win some lose some .. and 80% is better than 0 or 60% after fees of returning internationally.

Do you think there will be extra pairs bro I need a 9
I think there will be plenty of extra pairs, I do not think everyone will pickup a $500 pack ($545 in LA after taxes) a few days after the legend blues released, and two days before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom