Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

I can't make that assumption and for the sake of this convo I am not aure how you can use that to suppprt your claim.
I’m like 99% sure he is being paid to do all this police union shilling but yeah you are right.

You know what they say when you assume.

papa johns is trash
and **** shaq

what's worse is all these companies with bad race relations using black folks as tokens as a last resort after they showed their true colors

why not use their model white person that they look up to instead of the people they look down on to save face?

I wish I had a domino’s or pizza hut near me and they delivered. I like papa john’s the least but they the only one that around me.

Last edited:
Papa John's in Texas back in 2005 was like crack bruh. I would literally eat a whole pie by myself. Went back to Texas, to see if it was just NY Papa John's that was trash, nope :smh: , tasted even worse. Definitely the ingredients.

Just gave Papa a second chance, then got a call back saying my pizza would be an extra 30 mins late because they only have one driver.

CANCELLED!

At least they called and let me know.

Now what am I gonna eat?

Freedom Fries would be my backup plan.

Shaq got a store right across from where I work at, it’s still a ghost town for the most part in there ...Papa Johns just ain’t it

Tbh, NT is the only place I see people talk so bad about Papa Johns. It’s the better option out of the 3 big chains.

In my area, Dominos absolutely made the most of Papa Johns bad press. Opened a location right near me, idk how many others. Dominos has been the wave the past year when it comes to pizza cheap takeout pizza though.

Back
Top Bottom