Paranoid driving with friends who have marijuana on them?

I'm no pothead, I've never tried weed in my life, but I get so paranoid when sometimes im the driver of a car with friend(s) who have weed with them,and are high as +$##. If I get pulled over, according to the guilt by association laws, the driver pretty much takes responsibility for all actions in the car,right?

I know your car can't be searched without probable cause, but im still wondering...

I'm never nervous unless its felony quantity. But I usually dont give a %#!% if its just a little bag or something.
Like you said, no reasonable suspicion, no car search
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 18key

I'm never nervous unless its felony quantity.

I mean im from massachusetts and the marijuana laws have been drastically reduced to only a $100 tickets if its under an ounce, and you're 18+

If I know dudes in the car have anything on them that I personally have nothing to do with, I always say when we first get in the car. If we get pulled overthat all yours. If you try and thrown that @+%+ in my car I'm pointing the finger at you.

I seen some dirty +%@ go down to where dudes was shook about doing a week in county and tried to blame the driver for the weed they threw under their seat.

Originally Posted by derventa

Then what you worried for lol
They're not 18+
If you aren't comfortable with that in your car, dont let it in your car. Simple as that.

True that, but you can't always be a @%@*! and leave that one person stranded

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

I'm never nervous unless its felony quantity.

I mean im from massachusetts and the marijuana laws have been drastically reduced to only a $100 tickets if its under an ounce, and you're 18+

what if you're not?
http://norml.org/index.cf..._view=&Group_ID=4543

over an ounce 18+, misdemeanor

under 18, less than an ounce= [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* will be required to attend a drug awareness program or pay a $1,000fine.[/font]

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

If I know dudes in the car have anything on them that I personally have nothing to do with, I always say when we first get in the car. If we get pulled over that all yours. If you try and thrown that @+%+ in my car I'm pointing the finger at you.

I seen some dirty +%@ go down to where dudes was shook about doing a week in county and tried to blame the driver for the weed they threw under their seat.

Yup. My dad schooled me to that.

got pulled over when my friend was holding and i was semi high...nothing happened but i was nervous as %#+$. played it cool and got off quick

I'm never nervous unless its felony quantity. But I usually dont give a %#!% if its just a little bag or something.
yeah, but some people don't want to have anything like that on their record.

i don't care if it's just a misdemeanor, i don't ever want to be booked for some dumb *+@$.

I remember this one time some of my friends and I hotboxed. And on our way back to school, I was so paranoid because I thought we were gonna crash and ##%%.The weird thing is that deep inside I wanted to crash just to feel what it feels like to crash.

remember this one time some of my friends and I hotboxed. And on our way back to school, I was so paranoid because I thought we were gonna crash and %$#%. The weird thing is that deep inside I wanted to crash just feel what it feels like to crash.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

PLEASEEEEEEEE stop smoking weed...like forever.

calm down, nothing to be worried about. i don't know i just don't get nervous about things like this.

I'm no pothead, I've never tried weed in my life, but I get so paranoid when sometimes im the driver of a car with friend(s) who have weed with them, and are high as +$##. If I get pulled over, according to the guilt by association laws, the driver pretty much takes responsibility for all actions in the car, right?

I know your car can't be searched without probable cause, but im still wondering...

the odor of MJ is enough to establish probable cause

man I don't allow anyone to roll with me with anything illegal, first off the laws here in cali are OD, plus (i'm black, no intent just reality).

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

If you aren't comfortable with that in your car, dont let it in your car. Simple as that.

True that, but you can't always be a @%@*! and leave that one person stranded

Yes you can
grin.gif
Exactly. ++%# what they think. If you dont want to risk anything like that, DONT! Tell em to leave the stuff or walk.

Back
Top Bottom