Paranormal Activity, Rent or Buy??

Rent it. People at the movie theater ruined the movie for me with their "ooh's" and "ahh's."

This movie is terrible...i rather watch Ghost Adventures on discovery channel than this crap

it was whatver to me, maybe because i was pilled out and my reactions were all delayed. lol

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

It wasnt scary. I was laughing when i watched it it was so stupid.

at least you found it amusing .. I was just plain mad the %#$@ didnt end sooner ....

wait for it to come out on PBS or something ...

Originally Posted by eghckk

Don't bother watching it. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

This and I think it's worst than The Blair Witch Project.

Damn, lotta hate for this movie.

Rented it last night, well worth the $1.09 I paid for it!

Some people just go into movies expecting to see Oscar-worthy performances or some $$%+.
smh.gif

Id say rent just because i never buy any movies. Its decent and entertaining, definitely overhyped though. It wasnt too scary for me but i never really getscared from scary movies anymore.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

download it illegally to a sd card that you no longer want and after watching it put your sd card in boiling water.

worst movie ever.
pimp.gif

DL. Yeah the movie didn' t live up to the hype but I hear it's more scary if you watch it at home. ( at night of course)

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i want to see it. but im too chicken.
laugh.gif
Its not that serious.

Its one of those things where you're staring @ something solid/still for a while and then all of a sudden something quickly happens. Like thosemazes/puzzles where the screaming pics pop up. Its just the random shock that gives you a quick cscare.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i want to see it. but im too chicken.
laugh.gif
Its not that serious.

Its one of those things where you're staring @ something solid/still for a while and then all of a sudden something quickly happens. Like those mazes/puzzles where the screaming pics pop up. Its just the random shock that gives you a quick cscare.
i dont care. i like scary movies but i scare easily.

Back
Top Bottom