Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

1586583020761.jpeg
1586583040318.jpeg

I always question why we put so much effort and funding into space exploration when we have vast amounts of ocean depths unexplored, 95% to be precise.

I want to know what’s really down there. Is Megladon chillin at the Mariana trench or what. Are sea dinos still alive. Is there an underwater city thriving down there word to the abyss.

I mean we already have a lot of video and physical evidence of the giant squid so there’s got to be more down there.
This

I'd rather know more about where I live than anywhere else.

“The bible is the original comic book: fake stories to please rabid, violent fans. And if you get it wrong they’ll kill you at one of their conventions” - Bill Hader

I Don't believe that either.
My point is all of "those stories" sound like they are from the pagesof Comic books.

So what is your beef with Scientology?

Not the arrogant celebrities that are followers of it.

Can we please stay on the topic without you attacking my character.

I was always since I was a kid interested in Bigfoot, Lochness, chupacabra, yeti, swamp ape, and others
And ufos

I love watching the shows on history and National Geographic even though theynever find **** lmao

Sightings
In Search Of
Unsolved Mysteries
X-Files

Staples of my youth

There was also this bogus *** alien abduction show that came on UPN or something that had me scared to death :lol:

I have a story for you guys. This was a few years ago when I was with my ex. Her and her sister always said they see this very tall man (ghost) inside and around the house. I never believed them cause I thought it was 2 Hispanic women exaggerating lol. Also, I never really believed in ghosts. One morning my girl says the "man" was in the bed room last night when I was passed out sleeping. When she knew he was there, she covered her head with the sheets till she fell asleep. Again, I thought nothing of it. The next night, I'm dozing off and I hear a dresser drawer slam shut. I open my eyes, she looks at me and says...he just slammed the drawer 😳. I look at her like f*@k she's telling the truth. Moments after I fall asleep. The next day we're all talking about it and I was convinced. Its crazy to think this stuff is real. It doesn't scare me but have no curiosity to look further into it.

Back
Top Bottom