Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

What happened to the old thread?

Too much corona hoaxes and unfounded pedo accusations of public figures got it locked up?

Thats unfortunate. Meth never really approved of anything he didn't read in a textbook lol. But I get it smh.

Interview With Svali: Escaped Member of "The Family"

What happened to the old thread?

Too much corona hoaxes and unfounded pedo accusations of public figures got it locked up?

Thats unfortunate. Meth never really approved of anything he didn't read in a textbook lol. But I get it smh.

Antisemitic comments on there is what got it locked.

D deleted

Ever heard of Richard C. Hoagland?

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
LIstening to this episode right now.

Probably not unless some sort of verifiable handwritten confession is unearthed

I think he died when he jumped out of the plane

I was watching the new Lawrence Fushburne show on history channel and they had that episode.

I think DB Cooper, Jack The Ripper and Zodiac Killer will be cases that never get solved.

Finished listening to this series.

Soooo good

What are y'all thoughts on the show Ancient Aliens?

I thought a couple of episodes were solid but man do they reach ALOT on that show :lol:

What are y'all thoughts on the show Ancient Aliens?

I thought a couple of episodes were solid but man do they reach ALOT on that show :lol:

1. Check out what I posted to you up above. (Big Foot)

2. But, what were some of the Reaches you came across on the show?

1. Check out what I posted to you up above. (Big Foot)

2. But, what were some of the Reaches you came across on the show?

Everything out there must've been done by aliens.

I remember there was one about norse mythology and they try to convince you that it was aliens.

Then there was one were there was an ancient carving which shows a person with what clearly looks like a sack and they try to tell you it's an extraterrestrial breathing apparatus.

Back
Top Bottom