Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

Since the previous thread for this stuff has gone in an overall different direction, some of us thought it would be nice to have a place where a broader range of topics could be discussed

Here are a few wikipedia articles that cans serve as a starting point for anyone interested

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee will also be helping us with content

I still have my lake monster books from my childhood :lol:
Wish i still had my loch ness monster books :frown:

1491585145305.jpeg

one of the great pictures in our history 8)

Can this be the place to discuss Nature Spirits?

Actually read about them a few months back. For those unclear what I am talking about.

• Gnome, being of earth.
  • Undine, being of water.
  • Sylph, being of air.
  • Salamander, being of fire.

Elementals and the Elemental Kingdom contain such creatures (often considered to Be mythical) as fairies, goblins, gnomes and elves, leprechauns, tree people, brownies, undines, mermaids and sylphs. They are known as ‘Elementals’ because they are made up of the ‘ethers’ and are ‘ethereal’ and therefore invisible to (most) of us.

The task of Elementals and the Elemental kingdom is to look after the nature kingdom. Elementals (or Earth spirits) live among plants and animals. They are responsible for the therapeutic effects you feel when outdoors amongst nature, at the beach and sea, at lakes and rivers, in parks and nature reserves, national parks and bushland.

Elemental spirits possess supernatural powers and are usually invisible to humans, living among the trees, rivers, plants, swamps, and mountains. They attach themselves to practically every natural thing. Earthly Elementals are the metaphysical; they are the cause of earthquakes, floods, gales, thunderstorms, and wildfires. More importantly, Earthly Elementals are responsible for creating, sustaining, and renewing life on Earth.

Elementals particularly do not like the busy and lower vibrations of the inner city life, they tend to stay away. Notice when you are in a busy city, you feel the energy and the vibrations are lower and how everything seems accelerated; it does not feel relaxing or stress free. But when you’re in the country you will notice the energy has a high vibration. It feels comforting, relaxing, quiet, and serene. That is where the Elementals dwell, spend their time, and protecting and loving Mother Earth.

I always question why we put so much effort and funding into space exploration when we have vast amounts of ocean depths unexplored, 95% to be precise.

I want to know what’s really down there. Is Megladon chillin at the Mariana trench or what. Are sea dinos still alive. Is there an underwater city thriving down there word to the abyss.

I mean we already have a lot of video and physical evidence of the giant squid so there’s got to be more down there.

Surgeon's photo!

I think this one here might be a reissue tho
yeah i was thinking it looked too clean :lol:

lochness-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq2oUEflmHZZHjcYuvN_Gr-bVmXC2g6irFbtWDjolSHWg.jpg

the original is fire

I was looking over the list of cryptids and i forgot about my dude Mothman! He's probably up there with my favorites too. One of the books I had on him had a really creepy cover. I need to see if its still around somewhere.

Still my favorite UFO doc. due to the vast interviews of credible people. Still on Netflix.

Can't stand Steven Greer. His disclosure project was complete BS.

Richard Hoagland and Linda Moulton Howe are :pimp: though

We're all made of stardust.....

NT be like what kind of Chair is she sitting in....

Herman Miller Embody

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 8.05.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 8.05.14 PM.png

White people doing yoga in Brownsville, Brooklyn is a real thing. I've seen it before.

#staywoke

Back
Top Bottom