Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

Mr Ballen on YouTube check it out :pimp:

Been listening to a lot of his stuff and it seems like a lot of the same "mysteries" covered in other videos but I'll give him credit in being able to tell the stories in an engaging way. Doesn't drag them out either which helps make them more concise for people like me with short attention spans.

Been listening to a lot of his stuff and it seems like a lot of the same "mysteries" covered in other videos but I'll give him credit in being able to tell the stories in an engaging way. Doesn't drag them out either which helps make them more concise for people like me with short attention spans.

I definitely agree, His story telling abilities and cutting out the fluff is what I like. He uploads at least 2-3 times a week too so hes got consistent content. Sometimes it can get repetitive like you said.

Mr Ballen on YouTube check it out :pimp:

thought I was the only one listening to him on here. I like how he tells his stories, I listen to him when I'm working on projects at work and it keeps me focused on what I'm doing as well as his story. I actually googled a couple of the stories he told because I wanted to dive deeper into it....

Damn DC. Changed the name. I kinda got a feel of you over the years but what was the catalyst from American to African? If you’ve answered this already please link me to it.

Cheers mate

Havent been on NT for quite a hot minute and was upset that the OG thread got closed... Looking at the title thread made me wonder, is this still a place where we can discuss government conspiracies and secret societies?

I definitely agree, His story telling abilities and cutting out the fluff is what I like. He uploads at least 2-3 times a week too so hes got consistent content. Sometimes it can get repetitive like you said.

He's now working with David Paulides regarding the Missing 411 cases.

D deleted

Have you heard of the Glimmer/Shimmer men?

People who have gone into forests have reported seeing something similar to how the predator was cloaked in the movie.

Usually the forest/park would get quiet before it was seen.

D deleted

Have you heard of the Glimmer/Shimmer men?

People who have gone into forests have reported seeing something similar to how the predator was cloaked in the movie.

Usually the forest/park would get quiet before it was seen.

Yes

51XEFZ9JB1L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

But I think I have also heard one or two stories about what you're talking about...I will check out some of the videos you posted

Back
Top Bottom