Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

anti-Semitic comments on there got it locked.
This is really what it got it locked?
I didn’t necessarily deduce that based on the information provided back when it was shut?

In fact, short of being a State Secret on exactly why it was closed, the reasoning I remember resembled something along the lines of, “things being said and discussed In here aren’t needed in today’s climate. Fake news and perpetuating FEAR isn’t something we want to endorse”

That’s how I remeber the thread closire explanation.
It was inferred that the 5G talk and that COVID hoax talk was the last straw, and I felt you to be a strong co-signer in its closing.

had you just said back then that it became a hotbed for anti-Semitic views, that would have made sense.

Was basically told start my own site and I could have the thread back.
Those are the explanations I remember.

Last edited:
I was brought back to the search of “someone blow my mind” to see if there was a New thread yet OR, to see if somebody started a thread on Close Encounters of the 5th kind.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican post a couple spots up, that’s the kind of stuff you will be seeing from now on in main stream media.

They are about to open the flood gates on the “Aliens are real, we finannly admit it, here’s the proof, now be very afraid of those Aliens until we create a force to combat them, but please understand, they have weapons of mass destruction andare a threat to our National Security”

Probably thread worthy.

I was brought back to the search of “someone blow my mind” to see if there was a New thread yet OR, to see if somebody started a thread on Close Encounters of the 5th kind.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican post a couple spots up, that’s the kind of stuff you will be seeing from now on in main stream media.

They are about to open the flood gates on the “Aliens are real, we finannly admit it, here’s the proof, now be very afraid of those Aliens until we create a force to combat them, but please understand, they have weapons of mass destruction andare a threat to our National Security”

Probably thread worthy.

What do you think the motivation is for releasing this info in 2021?

What do you think the motivation is for releasing this info in 2021?
What do I think the motivation is?
No clue.
The more I know, the more I realize I don’t know anything.
It’s said that the motivation behind it is to create a Planetary Government or a “One World Government”.
It doesn’t make sense to me why any Leader of any Nation would want that nor how it would benefit them, sadly I just don’t care enough to formulate a rationale explanation or begin an understanding of it but, that is rapidly changing.
I’ve believed in “Aliens” for quite some time.
It appears the “Government side” is trying to paint them as a threat while the “Tinfoil Conspiracists” are claiming they are non-threatening and almost docile.

It appears the “Government side” is trying to paint them as a threat while the “Tinfoil Conspiracists” are claiming they are non-threatening and almost docile.

If you get a chance, read "The Law of One."

But I am not sure why folks think they all have to be Positive or Negative. (Similar to humans, it could just depend on the "individual" (used loosely))

If you get a chance, read "The Law of One."

But I am not sure why folks think they all have to be Positive or Negative. (Similar to humans, it could just depend on the "individual" (used loosely))
I really need to read that.
I should have got to it after The Hidden Hand Interview but, I kept stopping myself. Something kept me away from it. Once a week for the past few months Ive reopened and reread that Interview and again, something I can feel pulling me away from it. I’m either not ready for it or Ive been past ready and something Is actively keeping me off of it.

After finishing Close Encounters of the 5th Kind Ive reserved Unacknowledged.
I can’t wait to dig into it.
I feel something is waiting there for me. Pretty stoked.

Dr Steven Greer might just be the most interesting Man in the Entire World....

Attachments

• A883FF59-A6FC-4A98-9DE1-8794223C87FA.jpeg
    A883FF59-A6FC-4A98-9DE1-8794223C87FA.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 540
I remember in the Blow My Mind trend this was discussed in depth. I just moved my family from the Philippines to New Zealand in the hopes of giving my daughter better opportunities and environment than the one me and my wife grew up in. I am just now feeling the effect of too much government involvement in our daliy lives:

I checked out the blow my mind thread since it was brought up in here again and as i was a frequenter of it. I never got the anti-Semitic vibes from it (especially near the end). the people who had the DMs from Meth obviously has more info than me and if I'm wrong can correct me.

I got the vibe of making light of/fun of something that was clearly a serious global situation. (side note: I believe the atheist thread got locked for the same reason) a-friend rejecting the idea of wearing a mask, covid original source and even third to last page I said this.

"i'm always leaning towards giving the reader here the benefit of the doubt and let them come to any conclusion themselves. I'll just show what I already know a-friend"
So if they didn't want to even cater to the idea of fear mongering I'll just have to live with it.

I think it just goes to show how absurd conspiracy theories have gotten over the past 5-10 years. I blame conservatives :lol:

I feel like all these people were standing up saluting their television sets when bush said we won, then obama got elected and the govt instantly became corrupt.

Always came across as a fraud to me
There’s something about him that I can’t put my finger on.
I checked out the blow my mind thread since it was brought up in here again and as i was a frequenter of it. I never got the anti-Semitic vibes from it (especially near the end). the people who had the DMs from Meth obviously has more info than me and if I'm wrong can correct me.

I got the vibe of making light of/fun of something that was clearly a serious global situation. (side note: I believe the atheist thread got locked for the same reason) a-friend rejecting the idea of wearing a mask, covid original source and even third to last page I said this.

"i'm always leaning towards giving the reader here the benefit of the doubt and let them come to any conclusion themselves. I'll just show what I already know a-friend"
So if they didn't want to even cater to the idea of fear mongering I'll just have to live with it.
There were soooo many topics going on in there at the time. Things being posted daily that we’re opening eyes of those who had no idea. It was the best thread going In my opinion.

-Astral Projection
-COVID
-WIENERS LABTOP
-Adrenochrome and Bieber tagging baby pics with #YUMMY
-SPACEFORCE( relatively unheard of at the time but something that about to make a huge impact on NEWS and our daily lives)
-Declassification of old Alien Archival footage

Those are just a few off the top of my head that I remember either discussing with participation or seeing discussed when thing’s ended abruptly.
It just came to an end at the time it was most needed, I thought.
I don’t remember anything anti-semetic, ever.

Last edited:
There’s something about him that I can’t put my finger on.

There were soooo many topics going on in there at the time. Things being posted daily that we’re opening eyes of those who had no idea. It was the best thread going In my opinion.

-Astral Projection
-COVID
-WIENERS LABTOP
-Adrenochrome and Bieber tagging baby pics with #YUMMY
-SPACEFORCE( relatively unheard of at the time but something that about to make a huge impact on NEWS and our daily lives)
-Declassification of old Alien Archival footage

Those are just a few off the top of my head that I remember either discussing with participation or seeing discussed when thing’s ended abruptly.
It just came to an end at the time it was most needed, I thought.
I don’t remember anything anti-semetic, ever.

Same sentiments thats why I kind of felt bummed when I found out they closed the original thread. Its one of the main reasons I still spend considerable amount of time on NT. And yes I never saw or felt anything anti semetic with the topics, discussions or comments made there. But just like what they said, this is Meth's world and were just living in it...

So, I’ve spent the weekend watching video about the Monks. More recently I’ve been intrigued by the Shaolin Monks and their training. Seeing the things they do and the limits to which they push and train their bodies and minds, there’s definitely a Body(Human) in that Dengfeng province that has reached a level of enlightenment and or consciousness that will allow him to do things we can’t phantom. Astral Projection, I know, rather believe it’s being done, word to The Ancient One.

Back
Top Bottom