Pardon the Interruption Fails. VOL: Tiger -> Eldrick.

This April Fool's Day wasn't good.

Then again, 90% of their audience probably knew it was coming.
laugh.gif

After the KU/Davidson one from a couple years ago I would not buy anything from them on this day again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

After the KU/Davidson one from a couple years ago I would not buy anything from them on this day again
laugh.gif

That was great. Since then I think everyone knows this is coming.

laugh.gif
It shook EVERYONE.

That's only reason why I wanted to tune in today to make sure I caught what it was they were trying to pull.
laugh.gif

Very weak from PTI and ATH was confusing and messed up (they did the show in reverse, it started with Woody's Champion Speech) Reali kept tweeting in reverse and mixed words.

2008 pti aprils fools>*

ive been thinking about what they were gonna do for about a week now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
It shook EVERYONE.

That's only reason why I wanted to tune in today to make sure I caught what it was they were trying to pull.
laugh.gif

You can say that again. I remember running around my floor in my dorm trying to tell people. That was too good!

on a radio station by me, the dj put a cat in a carrier with justin bieber tickets and tried to remake the movie up by attaching a bunch of helium filled balloons to the cat carrier...

...then it actually went up and he got suspended from the radio station.

Back
Top Bottom