Parents who argue over the dumbest *!!% UNAPPRECIATION

so here we are, my mom is *****ing and *****ing about how the christmas tree isnt straight, cause she needs it 100% straight

like on a perfect 90 %@+*%# degree angle, it was only gonna get so straight, so after them *#*#@+% with it for about 30

minutes, guess what happens? it falls over, lights and ornaments and all, great huh? just another incident that would have been

avoided if my parents didnt find the need to argue about any and everything
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

I hear ya.

The other day, I got into an argument with GF's mom. I told that $%%+ to Shut the eff up
gf''s mom? chilllll
eek.gif
eek.gif
Exactly, you's a disrespectful _. Her mom should've socked your ***.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Should have told her to stop talking about it and fix it herself.
i wish, shes one of those people who thinks she always right and always blames others for doing things wrong, but can never

go do it herself
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Should have told her to stop talking about it and fix it herself.
i wish, shes one of those people who thinks she always right and always blames others for doing things wrong, but can never

go do it herself
eyes.gif

With those people you just have to ignore them just leave the room let them argue with themselves.

right, this married couple was arguing on the plane today about one leaving their medicine in their luggage.

but my mom and dad have some some straight stupid conversations. my dad got angry one time because my mom bought me a pair of hyperflights. my dad wasseriously trying to kill my sneaker game
mad.gif

Out of my 21 years of living I've never once heard my parents argue in front of me.

Usually it is my sisters vs. my mom though.

The other day, I got into an argument with GF's mom. I told that $%%+ to Shut the eff up Damn we gonna see you on parental control

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Out of my 21 years of living I've never once heard my parents argue in front of me.

Usually it is my sisters vs. my mom though.
your a lucky man, for the past 6 years or so i dont think a day has gone by that my parents didnt argue about something

You need a better sense of humor with your family.

If they spent 30 minutes fighting over the tree, only for it to fall over, that's hilarious.

And not to play Buzz Killington, but be thankful your parents are together. Especially around the holidays, there's too many kids living in a singleparents household, deadbeat parents who don't take care of their responsibilities. Beyond that, be thankful both your parents are even alive. I'd doanything to have my dad back even for one night, and it's even worse during Christmas. Yeah parents fight and argue, and it seems to be the worst thingimaginable, but at least they're together, and trying to give you a good Christmas.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If they spent 30 minutes fighting over the tree, only for it to fall over, that's hilarious.

And not to play Buzz Killington, but be thankful your parents are together. Especially around the holidays, there's too many kids living in a single parents household, deadbeat parents who don't take care of their responsibilities. Beyond that, be thankful both your parents are even alive. I'd do anything to have my dad back even for one night, and it's even worse during Christmas. Yeah parents fight and argue, and it seems to be the worst thing imaginable, but at least they're together, and trying to give you a good Christmas.
Damn homie, you took the words right out of my mouth I was about to post this.

Feel your pain.

I always magically become the blame for alot of things and made to be this evil person...it's maddening sometimes.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by Big J 33

And not to play Buzz Killington, but be thankful your parents are together. Especially around the holidays, there's too many kids living in a single parents household, deadbeat parents who don't take care of their responsibilities. Beyond that, be thankful both your parents are even alive. I'd do anything to have my dad back even for one night, and it's even worse during Christmas. Yeah parents fight and argue, and it seems to be the worst thing imaginable, but at least they're together, and trying to give you a good Christmas.
Damn homie, you took the words right out of my mouth I was about to post this.

yeah i get what you guys are saying, but you dont know the full situation, they have no reason to even be together, they

dont talk to each other at all, no normal conversations, EVERYTHING is an argument somehow, they dont even sleep in

the same bed, let alone the same room, wouldnt really make a difference if they were together or not, cause as far as i see it

they arent

Back
Top Bottom