Parents with children out of wedlock....

truthgetsbusy

Banned
whats it like?  I don't want a baby mama but I want children soon.  My lil cousins came to visit and it reminded me how much I love kids and would be a great father.  I wish I was in position to have a son but I don't see it coming anytime soon
tired.gif

whats it like?  I don't want a baby mama but I want children soon.  My lil cousins came to visit and it reminded me how much I love kids and would be a great father.  I wish I was in position to have a son but I don't see it coming anytime soon
tired.gif

My advice to you is to wait until you find a woman who you strongly feel would be a good mother to your future child and is someone you can see yourself with. You really don't wanna have that baby momma situation if you don't have to- worst thing in the world is to be at odds with your child's mother and fight over money, custody, schooling, etc.

I know it's old fashioned advice, but wait for the right one to come along. Things fall apart, there's no way of knowing or avoiding it, but at least you'll have a better shot at happiness, both for you and your child.

My advice to you is to wait until you find a woman who you strongly feel would be a good mother to your future child and is someone you can see yourself with. You really don't wanna have that baby momma situation if you don't have to- worst thing in the world is to be at odds with your child's mother and fight over money, custody, schooling, etc.

I know it's old fashioned advice, but wait for the right one to come along. Things fall apart, there's no way of knowing or avoiding it, but at least you'll have a better shot at happiness, both for you and your child.

man what u think of children is way different of what it actually is ha

man what u think of children is way different of what it actually is ha

pops has two side kids. Never met them, nor do i want to. The second kid was when he was with my mom.

pops has two side kids. Never met them, nor do i want to. The second kid was when he was with my mom.

Back
Top Bottom