Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Noah Lyles Fulfilled… Secures Gold in the Men’s 100m 🥇🥈🥉

didnt fink just finish the 1500m for gold, im surprised he was in there at the relay about 30min later or are there two dudes named fink int he swimming team? :lol:

didnt fink just finish the 1500m for gold, im surprised he was in there at the relay about 30min later or are there two dudes named fink int he swimming team? :lol:

2 different dudes

Bobby (1500) and nic (breaststroke)

Does Novak winning a singles gold at the Olympics put him above Federer and Nadal as the GOAT, grand slams notwithstanding?

Federer doesn't have an Olympic Gold in singles and Nadal won his singles gold in Beijing.

Novak is 27-23 head to head vs Roger all time

Novak is 31-29 vs Nadal head to head all time

Yeah I'd say Novak is now officially the GOAT after this Olympic victory

Today sealed the deal for me, especially after beating a young hungry lion in Alcaraz, who is one of the best if not the best player today.
I personally don't like GOAT discussions cuz I don't believe you can compare generations... but if you are looking at it purely from an achievements and statistics aspect, then Novak is easily on top, even without the OG gold. I would take it a step further and take Fed out of the convo cuz he, statistically, falls short of both Novak and Rafa.

Canyon Berry a black hole man swallows up the basketball and does nothing with it. TBH that team shouldn't have even made it as far as they did

That squad of bums went 2 - 5 in Paris :sick:

im gon’ reiterate what i said in the nba thread, if i were some fringes sixth man in the league, imma grab a couple other dudes warming the bench and participate in some summer 3x3 comp to qualify for the olympics and win some gold that way

Back
Top Bottom