Paris Dunks detailed pics....

Hi All,

Looking for some really good high res pics of the Paris Dunks, or even if they have images from the artist Bernard Buffet before they were on the shoes. I would like to see better images of the artwork used which is a little tough to tell even from most pics. I know some of it looks some what fashion sketch or drawing inspired, but then when I looked up his artwork, I don't see any similar images to these.

Thanks,

Aaron

Sorry I guess I should have been more clear, I know I can find lots of pics like that with a quick search but was wondering if anyone ever had pics or seen the artwork itself without it being on the shoes. I wasn't sure if it was ever published or if Nike ever had any articles or something showing behind the scenes of the different artwork's within the design.

Sorry I guess I should have been more clear, I know I can find lots of pics like that with a quick search but was wondering if anyone ever had pics or seen the artwork itself without it being on the shoes. I wasn't sure if it was ever published or if Nike ever had any articles or something showing behind the scenes of the different artwork's within the design.
Don’t recall seeing such pix before...
Here’s something that can contribute a little since I can at least see the part of owl’s head on the toe of the pictured pair.

http://www.sneakers-actus.fr/source...-1700-24-kilates-reebok-andy-warhol/6581.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom