Paris Hilton Signs with YMCMB vol. I know what you're thinking, but April Fools was a month ago

Hilton says AfroJack is producing a "house music" album set for summer release.

If her 2006 Paris album left you thinking, "You know, I'd like to hear more music from that Paris Hilton," you'll be happy to know the heiress celeb has a second album planned for this summer.

Hilton tells Showbiz411 that AfroJack will produce an upcoming album for rapper Lil Wayne's Cash Money Records, where her labelmates will include Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Limp Bizkit. Lil Wayne and Hilton teamed up for a single last year called Last Night.

"This is a lot different than my first album," Hilton told the site. "It's really going to be house music." She'll precede the album's release with a residency spinning record in Ibiza, Spain.

Hilton also says she'll soon be launching her 17th perfume and a foundation for children's causes.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...lton-signs-with-lil-wayne-cash-money/2351749/

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Wayne honestly has to be TRYING to kill his own career with these moves. Musta had a head full of lean when he signed her, woke up like "oh shhh" :x

maybe thats why she was in the music video :lol:

thought it was random as hell

I'd sign her just for the chance to smang. And you know that's why Weezy signed her. Prolly gonna bang few times a week, and you know she dont mind.

Last edited:
Beatrice just cares about net profits....I bet that deal looks very nice in his favor....

Clearly Wayne believes in "We gon be alright if we throw Drake on every hook"...Drake x Nicki x Paris over probably electro style house beats will work in many markets...

I'd sign her just for the chance to smang.

??? really?

guess i was the only one who saw this headline and shrugged it off. i find it impossible to be shocked by the things wayne does these days. dudes off his rocker, this move seems appropriate...

Wayne just continues to disappoint me. Whatever tho thanks for the memories.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]What's the point of Paris Hilton being signed to them, am I missing something? [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]YMCMB might as well sign me, I am good at doing nothing just like the rest of their members.[/font]

Instagram: @CTG89

Twitter: _AllAboutCT

Back
Top Bottom