Paris Jackson - "I consider myself black"

4463474_orig.jpg

When I was younger, I swore this was MJ's son
587ebf36c9add4d30adf3e5cd54c038c.jpg

By the same token, but not really since these are actual adults making these comparisons, I find find these Instagram posts and wonder if cats are really that stupid
View media item 2338736
There's not a doubt in my mind Mike, at least at some point (or points) in his life, forgot he was black. He might've forgotten he was a part of any race tbh. He became unlike anyone we've seen before. He definitely had that disorder that Lil Kim is suffering from now.

Last edited:
Shorty look like Madonna mixed with Miley but supposed to be Mike's half black daughter 
laugh.gif
 Nice pierced nips doe. I'm with it.

I ain't mad at her. Even though chances are Mike made her in a lab, he did a good job of convincing her, so it's not like she's knowingly living a lie. Her father told her she's black and if her aunts and uncles are letting her rock, what am I gonna say to change her mind?

If I were a celeb or pro athlete I'm doing my best to wife her. She's sexy plus her $$ is long.

I was feeling a bit bad for lusting after Mike's daughter, and then remembered she aint actually his 
laugh.gif

She may not have any black in her but anytime she want some black put in her I'll be there.

Last edited:
If Mike hated himself why would he tell his daughter that she's Black? Wouldn't he just tell her she's white?
I don't think Mike hated that he was Black.  I think he hated the fact that he was his father's son which spurned the dramatic transformation. 

If Mike hated himself why would he tell his daughter that she's Black? Wouldn't he just tell her she's white?

I don't think Mike hated that he was Black.  I think he hated the fact that he was his father's son which spurned the dramatic transformation. 
I think it's more he hated himself and took what his father calling him ugly for years to heart and he transformed himself into a new person. Also I think the vitiligo bothered him so he tried to get rid of it. But people go way overboard and he ended up bleaching everything

Last edited:
I also remember reading in one of the articles that Mike would cuss up a storm and yell at them when they did bad ish. Thatd be funny to see. Black parent Michael Jackson

Back
Top Bottom